How do I put Windows media player on random so it will play random songs on its own t

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Jaakkola, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Jaakkola

Jaakkola New Member

Someone told me they had media player on random so it just played songs randomly without a playlist or anything but they could not tell me how to do it can someone please help me with this?

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What version of Media Player do you have?

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Your so helpful Pukey. :)

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It was supposed to be my random act of kindness for the day, but I gave this older couple a nickel today at the pet store so they would have exact change, so that turned into being my r.a.o.k.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ah yes I donated money at work for some honorable cause I did not pay much attention to I believe it was diabetes. I went to work outside of dress code wearing jeans and paid 5.00 for what was supposed to be a 3.00 fine. :)

That makes up for the day before. I get home and there are two sales guys in the living room with my wife at the table ready to ambush me as I came in the door. They were mortgage brokers with this awesome 3% home loan pitch. (it was an ARM) and on top of it being an ARM tied to the T-Bill rate (about the lowest its ever been and no where to go but up) a stack of finance charges totaling over 8 thousand. The guy was trying to talk circles around me calculating the numbers in my head and distract from the facts. I kept asking him about the various finance fees and he would obstruct. This lasted for seemingly forever and he got his manager on the phone and started this wear us down thing. I was getting impatient and pissed. He tried to split me and the wife up and play us against each other with his supervisor talking to her on the phone.

I got up and showed him the door and then pointed to his computer, books, and shit. and recommended he take his belongings with him as he headed for the door.

Whats he do?

He got all smart-ass basically acting like it was stupid not to take advantage of his offer.

so

I got all drill instructor on his ass yelling at him an inch from his face to get his shit and get the fuck out of my house. The funny part was seeing him move all fast getting his shit together but more so the quiet "trainee" he had with him with his face all flushed. The dude looked as if he were about to pass out from the stress.

Oh shit I'm laughing now thinking about it. I really do hate sales people they are scum of the earth. Every company I have worked for its the Sales reps, Account reps whatever that over sell the product and piss clients off for me to deal with. Car salesmen to shoe salesmen they all suck whatever kind of sales person you can think of.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Never let strangers into your house, Joe... You have to patch far less holes in the wall that way, nevermind the carpet cleaning bills.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I flipped out on two Kirby guys once. I had stayed in the bedroom away from them occasionally screaming, "Shut the fuck up!" at the top of my lungs until I couldn't take it and I walked out and said, "I'm about to go the fuck off. I'm sick and I'm feeling crazy." The one guy scrambled to get the shit while the crack mouth kept talking but I got rid of them by being a firm bitch. I was so mad that they were let in my house. I felt violated and still think their intent was really to case the house.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

It was the wife that did it. I was actually calm for like I dunno and hour of his bullshit. A fond memory though good way to turn the situation around and make lemonade from lemons. :)

I bet its always interesting at your house Pukey.

9. xeidasx

xeidasx New Member

Wow, this has nothing to do with anything.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

And what was the question?