Hey!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by monyman28, May 17, 2008.

1. monyman28

monyman28 New Member

Whats up people! I am new here...

2. ramone2999

ramone2999 New Member

me to

me to how do you post links for photos that i have found ?

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

If you look at the bottom on of the page it will tell you that

You can also upload an attachment, this way when you get carted off to prison, the links you leave wont leave the red X when your site is torn down by the feds.">

4. moneyrakerx

moneyrakerx New Member

This site is stupid...

5. jessterbal

jessterbal New Member

hi eveybody

hi guys

6. JEFE

JEFE New Member

While you're writing your post, look for the link that says, "manage attachments" With that you can upload the photos to the site.

Also, you can create photo albums for yourself http://forums.fugly.com/album.php

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I just noticed the album thing last night and I thought about tooling around with it.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You can also just do .

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Some sites don't allow hotlinking of images, though. A good way to check if your image is going to be seen by others is to submit your post in the browser you typically use (say, Firefox), and then open up the thread in Internet Explorer, and see if the image is still there.

10. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

... or just "go advanced" and click thread preview and see if the image is there before posting.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That doesn't work... If you've viewed the image before you link it, a temporary copy of the image in the url is stored in your 'temp' folder. When you 'preview' the thread before posting, while using the same browser, the browser itself will take the image from it's temp folder before actually going to the site and reading the image.

It's a false-positive. Ya dig? ;)