He's just not that into you

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by phatboy, Feb 17, 2009.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So I got drug to this on Saturday (Valentines Day) and I figured it out. When the makers of the movie asked the studio exect what he thought about the movie, they must have replied 'he's just not that into it' because it was a chicky feely good movie and rather lame, and long.

Here is the jest of it. One annoying girl stalks every guy she meets, one too cool for dating batrender starts to give her the DL on guys and their 'signs'. One married chick (the chick from the hulk) bosses her husband around (that she forced to marry her) till he cheets on her with hot blond chick. E from enterouge went on dat with annoying girl and is friends with too cool for school bartender guy, he is hung up on hot blond chick who is hooking up with overwhelmed at home married guy. Ben Afleck and Jen Aniston are the old couple who have been dating forever but havent gotten married (his excuse is funny) thats about it. The bossy chick wasnt mad about her dude straying till she found out he was lying about smoking, then she got all mad and packed his stuff (I think he won on that deal). The blond chick gets mad at the married dude because he tells his wife he wants to make it work while they are banging one out, with the hot chick in his office closet the whole time (because they were about to bang one out).

This movie lasted forever. It was dry and had way too much stuff going on. It could have been a real decent movie if they would have kind of focused on one thing instead of bouncing around.

I give it two eyelids down cause it was a snoozer.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think it looks boring. And I absolutely can't stand Drew Barrymore. I would like to dislocate her jaw and grind about 4 inches of her chin down. Maybe after her jaw was located, she would talk like a normal human being.

You know you're hard up when you gotta model for Cover Girl. She went from Peta to Cover Girl, from one extreme to the next. She's a huge hypocrite and if Little Edie Beale had a grave, she would be turning over in it knowing that that scum played her in a movie.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

YEAH!!!! AND THAT UGLY DYKE ASS ELLEN CUNT TOO. HYPOCRITE PIECE OF SHIT. I HOPE SOMEONE HATE CRIMES HER ASS.

- pms is the shit! :)

4. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

You got dragged into it? Let me guess. She wears the pants?

lol, Im just messing with you.

I cant stand these kinds of movies.