Herpes

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Nauseous, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I bet it hurts.

2. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Translation: Nauseous has Herpes?

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh, that would just be another thing to bitch about.

I needed to start a thead about dating and what goes better with dating than herpes?

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

5. General Panic

General Panic New Member

It is like a sore on the lip, just very much below.
    I do not know a single person who did not date because of carrying it.
    The male should use a rubber during infectious days, that's it.
    Ideas for future threads: Candidiasis, urinary tract infection, menstrual period disorders.

6. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

I farted so hard that I blowed a herpy sorecrust into the lavvy. OUCH!

Tommeh is real good bout puttimg the creem on my khyber puss.

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yes, Pukey! That's how ADULTS deal with it! Christ! You'd think that stinky mattresses and crusty cock scabs were some sort of big deal, or something! Well here's a clue...IT'S 2007! GET WITH IT!

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm so embarrassed! I'm gonna go out and stick my mouth on every public toilet seat in a 50 mile radius and hopefully I'll catch something.

So are crabs in fashion these days? I'm thinking dreadlocked pubic hair and crabs might be 'naughty' and 'hip'.

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Anything. As long as it's sexually related then, cool, yeah, totally! If that's how you feel you could best express your personal jing-jing, then embrace it, don't disgrace it! And honestly, i'm pretty sure the crabs are only a problem if you are a silly, irresponsible child about the whole thing and fail to look after them properly. If you nurture all the various flora and fauna, you can cultivate a bristling Garden of Eden down there with all the bells and whistles!

Alriiiiiiiiight! I'm still thinking of getting a couple of jumbo flesh tubes (as pictured) in my outer labia. With maybe a miniature flashing strobe light bar-bell going through my clitty hood. It would look way cool if i used some of that UV glowing bleach on my pubes too.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Not only would you be showing your individuality, but you would look super sexy in a PVC catsuit. In fact, if I had that set-up down below, I wouldn't want to wear anything at all! I would just walk around at night with a battery-powered blacklight illuminating my not-so-private parts.

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

It's puzzling that nobody else has had this idea already? We must be the foremost cutting edge of genital mutilanology.

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Wonder what happens when he removes those plugs? Fuck knows, really.

(Thought i'd get that in before Maj beat me to it).

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

But why would he want to take them out?! He looks like such a good-looking hot stud with them in. I can't imagine how painfully boring his face was before he added his 'decorations'.

14. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I don't think facial modification is attractive taken to that degree, but I have to say, you two sure come off as tight-assed judgemental SUV-driving whitebread suburbanite bitches.

15. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

There might be some good money in ear and nostril reconstructive plastic surgery in a few years when some of these "individuals" decide they want to change their look again to something more (gasp) mainstream.

I'm not committed to anything enough to want it tattooed on me forever, anyway, but I have had my scrotum cut on, stuff pulled out, cut, and cauterized so don't think that mutilation is totally beyond me.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Hah.. whatever. It's those 'types' who got out and get a tattoo on their fucking ankle!

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

And you come across as a pseudo alternative, sheeplike asshole. I wonder who is closer to the truth...

18. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

What the hell does "pseudo-alternative" mean? Jesus. Kids these days.

19. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

That's a good point. A tattoo of a rose. With a butterfly on it, with a heart around that, being carried by a hummingbird wearing a banner with their baby daddy's name in it.

And a little heart right next to their pubic hair.

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Don't mind playing dumb when it suits you!