Here's an idea ...

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by chester grape, Aug 13, 2003.

1. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Why don't we just rename this particular forum "Stupid racism and unfunny ignorance" and be done with it?

2. Turnip100

Turnip100 New Member

Because we're already sick of hearing from you. Why dedicate an entire forum to you?

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

and why dont we rename you....

Uptight Nigger

4. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

and what up with your signature????

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Jew niggers suck

speacking of fuckin nigger one pissed me off today

I went to the park to walk the dogs.. and some ghetto ass nigger walked up to me and asked if I was "Bumping" I said what is that? ( I have 2 St Bernards and 1 pit) Turns out he thought I was looking for other pit bulls to fight... That pissed me off. My babies are lovers nor fighters. People like that deserve to have a steak cock ring and feed to the fighting dogs. What realy pisses me off them is that they get little and mid sized dogs for them to eat. and tear up .. to blood train them. Only retarded rednecks and ghetto ass niggers fight dogs,,, and they should all be shot.

Fuckin FUBU nigger pissed me off today .

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

leave chester alone bitches..

7. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Oh please... racism = funny

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

if you mean laughing at tiny-minded fearful dimwits then i guess yeah, racism is funny

9. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

oh please... Lighten up niggah

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

fo shizzle

11. Coma White

Coma White New Member

Come on Icenhour, dont belittle the guy, its not his fault that he's a nigger, and probably a fucking jew.

oh and by the way...You Fucking Rule Icenhour!!!

12. Coma White

Coma White New Member

You got a ST bernard too? they are so cute.

Racism is funny, the KKK wouldn't have lasted this long if it wasn't funny. I hate niggers but i hate jews even more, i just kicked the shit out of one yesterday, and everytime the palestinians blow some op i cheer.

13. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I have a few

they all fucking look alike. I am kinda a rescue for St Bernards... I get them out of jail and find good homes for them.... I have 2 I will keep 4ever...
    one fucking time I had 7 of the big bastards.
    that sucked.
    right now just 2 and 1 pit, I might be taking in a deaf albino (WHITE) grate dane puppy this weekend.
    Seems no one wants a deaf and half blind dog... poor girl .

People keep asking "what are going to name her?"

Um She is deaf.... not like she will come to her name anyway.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You do realize, that with the recessive albino trait, you're also probably seeing a homozygous recessive "deaf" trait, as well...

By helping to propigate these genes into future populations by nourishing and providing these poor animals with shelter you're only harming the species as a whole. You're defeating Darwinism. Shame on you.

15. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    You're defeating Darwinism. Shame on you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was under the impression she sneaked into the genepool while the lifeguard was having a piss

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

A little chlorine never hurts, I always say...

17. wyrm 84

wyrm 84 New Member

Great danes are thee shit! ...wait, somebody said something about a great dane right?

18. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    You do realize, that with the recessive albino trait, you're also probably seeing a homozygous recessive "deaf" trait, as well...

By helping to propigate these genes into future populations by nourishing and providing these poor animals with shelter you're only harming the species as a whole. You're defeating Darwinism. Shame on you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got her today... She is SOOO sweet, and NO I would never breed any dog. I get them all fixed.
    Um one thing that bothers me is... The fucking retard that had her, painted her toenails red.... WTF????

and yeah I knew about the Albino/deaf thing ... I think she is a mute too... she has not barked yet. Im wondering if she will have a retarded bark... like how deaf humans sound retarded....

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

If so, you've got to record it and post a copy here... I'd love to hear that shit.

20. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

OMG how funny as soon as I posted that she started talking.... I cant record it its like

rairararararar
    um nevermind... I guess you dont know what I mean...

Thsi is a BIG ol puppy, I will post pics later, I am dressed waiting for my friend to come get me, and this damn thing wants to sit in my lap. I am wearing black,,, and she is White... and I know what ever dorky club I go to , I get stuck under a damn black light and all this fucking hair will glow...

Dammmmm this fucking dog is annoying... she so sweet and scared of everything... fuckit I know what we are BBQing this holliday picnic..