Heres a fuckin idea for those with the guts to agree

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Deebo57, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

We should start posting our pics here so we have a face to visualize when we posting shit bout each other I'll start with a partial pic if anyone agress then Ill post my entire pic

(me trying to make my mutt into a mean ass fucker)

whos next?

2. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

cmon now dont be shy

3. StrangelyBrown

StrangelyBrown Member

i already said i more than happy to post my pic once all the others are together in one easily accessible place, like Reiz's knickers

4. smiles

smiles New Member

nice tablecloth+flowers, mom's at work i presume?

5. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

na,that pic was taken at my ex-girlfriends crib

6. smiles

smiles New Member

my bad... i get rather presumptuous

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

man a lot of our pics already have been posted, do a little digging around, in fact on unlimited times sig its a bunch of us....

8. Schmed

Schmed New Member

now i miss the SS, no more Pimp penis...sigh

9. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

yea but whos who? I allready what schmed and IMC look like,more interested in seeing what sewer rat and barfy look like

10. Schmed

Schmed New Member

There is some thread with rats ass and my ass on toilets, i cant find it though... that might of been SS though, someone find it i cant as i am drunk....

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

awww, that dining room furniture must remind you of mommy! :lol:
    if you want to see pictures of us just do a search. i have been on here for a couple years now and i know there is at least one Nursey photo of me on here. and if you find it, please post the link to it. she really captured the essence of my bosom creatively i think. there is also a Barfy pic somewhere too. She has a ferret-likeness to her and her fingernails are painted black. she's not fat in that one either. somewhere else in here was a thread with an ass contest. I think sCUMmy won with faked photo's. in the meantime, you can see me here: http://fugly.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5092&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight= I wasnt there, but i resemble the one on the far left running away from the giant bowl of contaminated milk.

12. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

im guessing you were the source of the contamination

13. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

OK since some of the guys here seem overly obsessed with my body here's another one. 'Tis all for now.

Me being a skank in a skirt.

14. StrangelyBrown

StrangelyBrown Member

Alllllllllllll fucking right!

Top girl ^^

NOW THE ASS IN A THONG!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i'll never tell. :evil:

hey reizchecks,
    if you post a naked or otherwise disturbing photo of yourself with "Fugly" somewhere on your body you get a free lifetime membership. its true. i have one myself. and nice abs btw. kind of makes up for that arthritic claw pulling up your blouse.

16. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Yeah, Rez you are fat :roll:
    Geez women and their insecurities.

17. smiles

smiles New Member

OHHH I get it rob, she's not fat *wink*, no not fat at all *wink*wink* why, you might say, she DOESN'T need to purge daily *wink*wink*wink*

18. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

:wink:

19. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I can't help that I have skinny long fingers! :cry:

As to naked pics, no. Disturbing? What, like a pic of me engaged in disturbing freaky actions with my boyfriend (who, btw, does look frightenly similar to IMC). Maybe some whips and chains? Or some vegemite and raspberry conserve spread all over me? Give me some clues.

20. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

i wish I had more hands,to give that pic 4 thumbs down,hell if you that scared of the fuglys seeing your pic PM me or email me with it.........