Help me with this idea

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Nauseous, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

You can make your own mace out of chillies. Pepper spray is just high level of concentrated capsaicins (the heat part of chillies)

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It doesn't matter what kind of neighborhood you live in. Hell, they hit parking lots. I worry that they will come to my neighborhood because it is so quiet and wooded. I guess that could work in my benefit too if I caught them and killed them.

I have a garage, but we have three cars, a motorcycle, a jet ski and a riding lawn mower and the garage is not big enough for everything. And a garage doesn't really protect your car. If they get in your garage, they are completely out of sight from the neighbors and don't have to worry about being seen... at least with a detached garage anyway.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I had a few jumbo margaritas and naturally, had to go to the bathroom. For some reason, I had my key chain in my pocket (with one of those pepper spray deals) and decided to take it out because it was annoying. Well, I must have turned it while getting it out and then somehow sprayed it because I heard it hiss and I felt a mist but didn't really notice anything terrible. I left the bathroom and went out to my friend who started coughing and was like, "What the fuck happened to you?" and I told him that I think I pepper sprayed myself but wasn't sure because I couldn't smell anything but my lungs hurt a little. He was tearing up and coughing and I was laughing and totally fine. We went back to his house and I changed into boys clothes because he couldn't tolerate it and we ran around the rest of the night (I think we sat at an abandoned school and smoked cigarettes on the fire escape) and I still didn't notice anything until I sobered up and was driving home. I either had a booger or my nose itched, but I remember picking my nose and then I got this terrible burning sensation... so I went home and took a shower and held my nose under water for like 20 minutes and the burning finally went away.

So... should I ask why you got pepper sprayed? Accosting women in parking lots?

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It's a training tool.

If the converter thief is in your garage then he's in your house. And you can shoot him, or her. My garage is pretty secure, it would take a hell of a racket for someone to get in there and since I dont like guns, I would have to teach them the benefits of a 10.00 5-wood.

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

He's trying to build up his tolerance.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I like guns. I sleep with one under the bed and another leaned against the wall.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I would say that you are dead on with that one.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

:redface:

Ok some people have an oddly higher tolerance but they generally cannot function none the less. You likely just caught a very small amount and the margaritas took a little of the bite off also.

If you look to buy the stuff the oil based is better for sure. The alcohol based hurts the same initially then dissipates.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Hmmm... not going to answer me, huh?

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I would assume that Joe and phatboy have been through a CS Gas Chamber as part of training. I've done it twice. I'm not sure what that stuff is, but it's painful.

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

That’s right Maj hey if you can get you're hands on some of those training CS capsules well you should. Those are great for practical jokes. and so many ways to use them. You know they burn them when they train but you can take them apart and just use the powder. Now bear in mind When you take the capsule apart you better be careful how you handle the stuff.

I few ideas. .... When that "other" major is up for promotion. Put a little bit in the front pocket of the uniform you know he will wear to the promotion board. :biggrin: Sooner or later he will put his hand in his pocket and sooner or later rub his eyes or nose. With luck he will be all red eyed, snot nosed and crying like a big baby at his board. LOL

Other idea. Rub some into the fabric of your BDUs the thick woodland type you know that the wife puts the iron on full heat and heavy steam? Then hand them to the wife and say "Honey can you do me a favor and iron these while I'm in the shower? Tell her you know your running late and really would appreciate it. :p Hillarious I'm telling you.

My wife got me back though with a gallon bucket of ice water while I was in the shower. Also When I stepped out of the bathroom I got gassed also from the residual effect but hey those are the things you can talk about and remember for years to come.

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Im suprised she didnt get you back with a 'knife'. A good scoop of flour or baking soda over the top of the shower is always good for a laugh or two.

13. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

1. pipe both ends threaded. (PVC works best for this)
    2. Caps for pipe.
    3. Baking Soda
    4. vinegar
    5. Baby Food Jar.
    6. Carpet nails, Ball Bearings.

Now fill the pipe with bakeing soda leaving room for the jar to fit and be capped.

Fill the jar with vinegar and place in the pipe seal both ends. when ready to use tap on ground hard to break the jar shake quickly and toss were ever. Big boom!

You can add nails or bearings to cause MASSIVE DAMAGE!

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Not exactly but I am the mysterious type with the dark past. So be carefull not to get to close. It's kinda catchy like radioactive even. And a word of advise in case you get caught up in it all there is no cure but relief is satisfaction guaranteed.