happy birthday to me :)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Sep 2, 2011.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Happy super belated birfday! Never realized we're the same age. Or maybe I knew that at some point and have since forgotten. No matter, hope ya had a good one all the same. And say 'ello to Nursey for me!
    Also, it's good to see you scored that dream job you always talked about. Taking pictures of people burning stuff, congrats! Beats my job for sure. ;)

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Well well well welly well well! Now here's a welcome blast from the past! How the hell are ya Fred? I forgot we were the same age.. t'was Thee, Mee, and IMCee representin' tha niggaz a '74.

Seeing you(r virtual avatar as a snappy username) brings back poignant memories:

The trailblazin' Funhouse era, and it's sad demise at the hands of some jackass jeff hanneman lookalike being the biggest, bestest, yet saddest. That was the beginning of the end for forum fun for me :(

Weren't you in some slacker dream job of carving bespoke sex toys as a sexual carpentry therapist or something?

I got all my worky type qualifications, then I got headhunted by a company that creates new 'green' technologies. Currently trying to save the world from CO2 using CO2.

Nursey forgot her login details and Jefe wouldn't tell her what they were, so she embarked on a quest to unleash the final word on life, the universe and everything on an unsuspecting world. Unfortunately she needs to condense the sum knowledge of the universe in all it's forms into 42 characters. The problem of our twatter generation I'm afraid.

She does lurk sometimes though, she was the one told me about this post. My sole link with the web these days is my blackberry :mad:

Take care bud and GAAHD bless (Y)==(B)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  3. danicahellen

danicahellen New Member

hey im new user
    Happy Birthday

[someone kill me now, my life has relegated me to spamming Internet forums with no purpose whatsoever.]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
  4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Afraid you lost me there... Who is this person?

5. jeweljasper7

jeweljasper7 New Member

My past relationship has left me in a bad place emotionally and i''m unsure of how to be the best i can be. I don't want to be clingy, but cute and always there for them. Any tips would be helpful:)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
  6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Haha, good to hear you're both doin well! And I wasn't quite born in '74, my bday is Jan. of '75. Which means you and Dwayne are old and I'm still young and spry... :p
    As for what I'm doin these days, I'm working in the Lake Tahoe area. Ended up going to culinary school in Seattle a few years back. Life is gewwwd. :)
    Definitely miss the funhouse days, so much fun. Hard to believe I started posting here ten years ago. The only forum I post on now is the Icke forums, loads of crazy folk there to poke with a virtual stick.
    Anyway, take care friends. I'll pop in here from time to time, as I usually do to get my dose of nostalgia. It's good to see there's still familiar faces about. Cheers!

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Remember, it's "Down the road" not "Across the street."

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hi Fred! Glad you're doing well...

Got any nudes?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
  9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Thanks, Lomo! How you doin? Looks like you're runnin this place these days. Love your edits in spam posts, haha.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have rights too. He had to. I'm a woman.

Who's Birthday is it?

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Haha, indeed.

Today is Sir Mix-a-lot's birfday. If anyone is stuck for ideas on what to get him, I hear he enjoys large posteriors...
    Ask him about it, he'll be honest.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nice to see you're still alive and kicking...