H1NI piggy flu vaccine

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by BIGMAMA, Sep 2, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

who is going to get one?

I think I will pass. . . I dont like to be the first in receiving a new vaccine... isnt that how introduced AIDS.. if remember correctly, they used monkey kidney tissue for a vaccine.. something like that ...

Today I had to go to the pound and they had 5 white pigs, all were cute and sweet and loved on me and the baby... workers said they were brown when they got them, living in bad conditions... I wanted to take them home. As I was playing with them... a retarded toofless 40 year old meth head lookin lady walked up after dumping her litter of kittens.. anyway she said " you an idiot, you gonna catch that swine flu" I said " as long as it dosent cause my teeth to fall out I am fine with it" ... now I know I will catch it- but not from a pig.

She was wearing a New Kids on the Block tshirt

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm not doing it. The last swine flu vaccine gave people Guillain-Barre.

I saw a thing on animal planet about these pigs called... Royal Dandies. Cute as hell and I wanted one, until I read this:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As for the so-called Teacup or Micro Mini pig's, these are just normal potbellied pig's that have been chronically underfed and malnourished in an attempt to keep them small. Their life span is maybe FIVE YEARS. This is because the pig stays tiny, BUT THE ORGANS continue to GROW NORMAL SIZE for a normal size pig. Teacups, Micro-Mini's, European Bluebutts, these are all fancy names made up by breeders. All potbellied pigs within the United States come from the same line. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The only reason we have very small, tiny PBP's is because of unscrupulous breeders inbreeding the pigs, or telling people not to feed them much in order to keep them small. That is animal abuse. Please do not fall for this[/FONT]

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

these were food pigs. they were small but they were the kind that get huge.

When I was little and my parents were together, we had pigs. Pigs are weird ... like I watched them being born, and they they know how to walk, little newborn pigs running around with their amnio sack still half on them. Also a lady we have neutered PBP for said they reach sexual maturity at like 8 weeks (if I remember correctly)

my great grandmother would pork and say stuff like "awww that pig was killed wrong, he knew it " and I had no idea WTF she was talking about till we neutered the first PBP... when stressed they let out some sort of stink... and if slaughtered while stressed,while that stink stuff is in the meat..they have a bad taste. oh and little cute male PBP (fit in mailbox size) have balls bigger then any giant dog... but they are hidden.

I like pigs - but not to eat... Evan has pig heart valves in him -

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I dont take any flu vaccine, or shot or whatever.

The one time I did I thought I was going to die. Fuck that shit. I can take theraflu and a lot of liqour and kick the flu's ass.

If I could just get some head while I was fighting the flu, it would probably get better even quicker.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

well I kinda feel like if I dont get the flu... all this RX Tamiflu the arab got will go to waste. He predicted massive shortages... so he stocked up when it first hit.

so if I do get it... with no insurance... I will do my own IVs and treatment.

and Phatboy... trust me if you ever had a real flu... last thing you would want is a BJ.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Ha, you blasphem!

When I'm on my death bed, thats the last thing Im going to ask for.

"Do you want some morphine for the pain?"

"no, but if you could ask that cute blonde to hook me up......."

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Ok so last Sunday night (August 30th) my 13 year old nephew went to ER... got his appendix about 13 hours later. Came home about 6 hours after surgery. So they spent a good 20 hours in the hospital. Well now, this morning everyone was sick , took 2 of the kids to the doc, they have the flu, so pretty sure everyone in the family has it... dont know if it is the pig flu, they wont test for it. I am soooo sure I have it coming to me any day now.

this sucks

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, that does suck. Hopefully you will luck out. I was in the ER last night. I only touched something once and I sat on the edge of a plastic chair after standing for hours. I made him wait away from the waiting room. Oh, fuck. I'll probably get it or he'll get it and give it to me.

That's what sucks, no matter how careful you are, someone else you see a lot can end up giving it to you.

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

well it is confirmed ... SWINE FLU ...

The day my nephew came home, one of his friends came by, to give homework and crap... well that kid's mom just called my sister and said " well he is feeling better, but we just got the test results in, it was H1N1. My sister's whole house is sick... I am soooo scared Evan or the baby will get it ... That is who it kills .. babies, heart patients and old people... fuck

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Damn... are they going to get tested to be 100% sure? :eek:

The good thing about it is I have read that you build an immunity to H1N1 once you get it... that is until it mutates with something else.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

the friend that test came back positive... is already over it.. said it is real mild.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Proof positive! Hype, for the most part! Let's create a stir to get socialized medicine shoed in...

13. mercury69dc

mercury69dc New Member

big fucking deal, so a few people got the pork clap. time to move on after its over

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

If you get it once are you immune to it?

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I read so, but then again, it's gonna combine with another strain and that will be what really starts to take people out.

16. mercury69dc

mercury69dc New Member

the strains wont combine.Just doesnt hapen like that. if anything simular happens like that, it will be a mutation, or simultanious attack on the immune system by 2 seperate virus's . the results would then be what pukey was referring to