Guide To Metal

Discussion in 'Music' started by Disorder, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

2. GAS

GAS New Member

The guide to metal was hilarious!!

The other one...eh.

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I just love the bit where he headbutts the little one then starts kicking him in for hoovering his eye off.

4. MrBadguy

MrBadguy New Member

Great metal-guide.. Although they forgot to mention that in order to play it really loud your amps should be able to go to "11"..

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

FurTV has started officially now, You can get clips of the 1st and 2nd episode here www.myspace.com/furtv

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That was pretty funny...

A few years back, I filmed my own short film, starring my childhood favorite stuffed animal. It's only 5 minutes long or so, shot entirely in my underwear (don't worry, I didn't make a cameo in the picture)...

The whole piece was filmed with music, and all but one of the songs played in the movie were filmed with vinyl playing in the background. It was the creative 'artsey-fartsey' result of a morning hangover coupled with a wake-up bong hit or two, and the muse was upon me. Hell, I had the day off, and nothing planned (damn, I long for those days again.)

It was filmed in either 8mm or VHS-C, I can't recall, but promptly recorded to DVD via a set-top recorder. Ultimately, I plan to rip that file into an easily-transferable codec, and put it up on youtube, or whatever the fuck.

And... Film a few sequels to it.

I've got ideas, dammit. Trust me. This fucker's going to be a star.