Greatest quotes from Bill Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StackedDeck, Oct 22, 2009.

1. StackedDeck

StackedDeck New Member

Nice to me so far? Calling me a fucknuts on your first post, saying I'm numb. You started the name calling and when I start doing it too, you get all offended like an old lady: "I've been nice to you, ooh why are you so mean?"
    You're a pathetic fucking loser, keep picking my trash up for me you fucking redneck. I'll keep sitting at my desk racking up the dough while trashing little shits like you and godless Joe. I mean, are you guys for real? Look at Joe's picture for example; fat, bald, old, and conservative; really didn't see that coming. Hahaha!

So you know what? Go back to your minimum wage, dead-end job; wishing you had what I have. For me it's all good and fun, for you it's a struggle to prove yourself to a total stranger; you fucking clown.

2. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

This being the interweb, any know nothing like you can claim to be anything you want. You have no idea what Joe or myself or anyone else on here does for a living. I wasn't whining you simpering pussy boy, just pointing out that I added to your thread and instead of embracing another great quote from Clinton, you went on offense to try to make your point of view look like the only one. You are a condescending piece of shit that is probably eighteen and living at home with mummy and daddy. Eat shit and die puke bag. I bet mum had to tie a pork chop around your neck to get the family dog to play with your retarded ass. It's no wonder nobody likes you fuckwit.

If you are a christian, do you believe that God wants you to witness for him by calling Joe Godless and hoping he spends eternity in hell along with all the other things you've said? I think you're an agitator that wants to stir up shit. My spoon is now officially in the shit pot with yours stirring things up dicklips. Jesus loves you.

:biggrin:

3. StackedDeck

StackedDeck New Member

Tying a porkchop around my neck to get the dog to play with me? Pathetic, resorting to stock insults; what's the matter? Don't have enough brains to conjure up your own comebacks?
    Hahaha! You're so pathetic.

4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

so does that mean you still live with mummy and daddy little man? Just wanted to test you're tepid water, boy. You've never gotten laid have you? I'm sure most of the people here can tell by the pent up frustration that shines through in your juvenile writings. I figured you'd answer quickly to my last post because your pathetic life at home with mom and dad keeps you in on a school night. Talk about pathetic, you haven't got the brains God gave a angle worm.

Does mummy and daddy know you're going to adult sites little man? Don't respond if it's too late and the folks will be upset with you. Don't get caught with the lights on when they come to tuck you in, scrotum lips.

Does Mom make you toss her salad before going to church?

Sleep tight Oedipus. Can we just call you Ed?

5. StackedDeck

StackedDeck New Member

Not bad, been called worse by better; but there seems to be a certain redondance. What's with all the Oedipus' complex stuff? Maybe there is something weighing heavy on your conscience? I mean, for a tough guy you sure bring up a lot of psycho-bullshit, trying to hurt my feelings by calling me scrotum lips? Shit, I've heard worse stuff all the way back to 6th grade.

It lacks a certain maturity, you toss a lot of Oedipus stuff around like you're an intellectual or something, and then you ruin it by calling me scrotum lips.
    Which one is it?

Oh yeah, very classy the tossed salad bit. Just what I needed, a textbook case of emotional deflection; basic stuff. You see, by conjuring up phantasies of me having sex with my mother, what you're really telling me is that your own mother didn't love you; you are craving a motherly attention and you just happen to vent those frustrations at me. Even if no one talked about incest, you can't help but bring it up because of your feelings of inadequacy. Simple no?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  6. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Yes you are simple. I can tell you have a huge ego by the way you respond to my comments. I've also noticed that you have a hard time spelling certain words and your great intellect is too proud to proof read or use a spell check. It is REDUNDANT, what you have been writing. Your little boy lost feelings won't let you communicate with others in a normal way.

Do you dream of being a wizard? You've used a variation of conjure in at least two posts lately. Maybe Harry Potter would be more appropriate than Oedipus as a name. For a supposedly highly educated person your vocabulary and come backs are actually quite poor. You have to rehash what I wrote to have a come back. Talk about pathetic. Your Mother, God rest her soul, would be ashamed of you.

You have No lasting relations with women (other than you mother) do you? I hope you're not using the glory holes at the local truck stop again, you could catch a disease.

Have a very nice day, loser.

7. StackedDeck

StackedDeck New Member

This is all very boring and somewhat sad that a perfect stranger would pretend to know what my mother thinks of me. I don't understand why you're saying that God should rest my mother's soul considering the fact that she's still alive.

Meh, you say my comebacks are poor but yours aren't that great either, I don't even get a flare of anger reading them. I mean, glory hole in a truck stop? Where does that come from? Why do you insist on bringing up disturbing sex references?

I can actually explain the "redondance" bit, you see english isn't my first language; I was born canadian-french and moved to the states with my family when I was 11 years old. Even though I speak english everyday at work, I still communicate in french with my parents and brothers. The word redondant is redondance in french; a little slip that I didn't catch earlier on.

Now I know what you're gonna say: "the french are cowards because they didn't fight in Iraq", well before you say that keep in mind that I'm from Canada, not France.

Anyway, it was great to agitate you but I gotta stop replying to you posts. It sorta got boring to tell you the truth, I was expecting a challenge; but you only managed a mild disappointment. Bring Joe back, at least he was entertaining.

So remember, don't bother replying if you're still dull.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

9. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Actually you didn't agitate me at all and you are in fact a moron with no sense of humor, froggy.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hey Bull you think the cartoon will help him understand you know with the pictures and illustrations and all?

Scary isn't it?

11. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

probably not Joe. He's so numb he can't tell when someone is jerking him around. I knew he was a foreigner from his wording and the way he writes and can't spell or proof read. I had an idea he was Canadian but wouldn't have guessed at the french part.

He's awful defensive about being french too, evidently he's your standard french coward and wanted that out in the open ahead of time. In the words of Bugs Bunny "what a maroon".

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

The strange thing about that cartoon is that it talks about racial equality. Back in 1948.... that did not exist. Blacks were still being kept seperate from whites and the Japanese Americans were just being released from their internment (concentration) camps. The government swamps us with this propaganda and forces the idea of America being the Greatest Country In The World into our brains.

Another thing the cartoon leaves out is that as soon as "Joe" invents something new... the rich swarm down on him to take it all away from him. If he doesn't give it to them, they simply campaign against him and stop his progress. "Joe" isn't allowed to become rich from his invention or his hard work. The control will always stay with the wealthy.

If you don't believe me, read up on William Randolph Hearst. He protected his paper industry simply by having hemp illegalized. How was a small business just starting out going to go up against a millionaire like Hearst and all his Washington buddies? To this day marijuana is still federally illegal. (California may have legalized medicinal Mary Jane... but the feds can come in at any moment and seize all of it and arrest the owner's of Pot Shops regardless of it's legal status in Cali).

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

No mention of racial equality there though America is the FIRST country to make slavery illegal.

Other than the 1948 flawed comparison you pretty much sounded like the very first character to speak in the cartoon. The laborer. Maybe you are buying into Dr. Utopia's Ism?

14. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Hate to break it to you but nearly 54 countries passed laws against slavery before the United-States got around to do it. Canada (then know as Upper/Lower-Canada) abolished it in 1793 and 1803 respectively while the US passed the Emancipation Proclamation in 1863. 60 years later.

1588 Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth abolishes slavery
    1600 Last villein dies in England
    1723 Russia abolishes slavery1761, February 12, Portugal abolishes slavery in mainland Portugal and in Portuguese possessions in India through a decree by the Marquis of Pombal.
    1772 Practice of slavery declared illegal in England, this included the status of overseas slaves living in England. Lord Chief Justice Mansfield rules that English law does not support slavery
    1777 Slavery abolished in Madeira, Portugal
    1777 Slavery abolished in Vermont Republic
    1783 Russia abolishes slavery in Crimean Khanate
    1783 Massachusetts rules slavery illegal based on 1780 constitution
    1783 Bukovina: Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor issued an order abolishing slavery on 19 June 1783 in Czernowitz
    1787 Sierra Leone founded by Britain as state for emancipated slaves
    1787 Society for the Abolition of the Slave Trade founded in Britain
    1788 Sir William Dolben's Act regulating the conditions on British slave ships enacted
    1792 Denmark-Norway declared transatlantic slave trade illegal after 1802 (though slavery continues to 1848).
    1793 Upper Canada, by Act Against Slavery
    1794 French First Republic abolishes slavery
    1799 New York State introduces gradual emancipation
    1799 in Scotland, by an act of the Parliament of Great Britain (39 Geo.III. c. 56)
    1802 The emperor Napoleon re-introduces slavery on French colonies growing sugarcane.
    1803 Denmark-Norway abolishes transatlantic slave trade on 1 January 1803
    1803 Lower Canada abolishes slavery
    1804 Haiti declares independence and abolishes slavery
    1807 Abolition of the Slave Trade Act: slave trading abolished in British Empire. Captains fined £100 per slave transported.
    1807 British begin patrols of African coast to arrest slaving vessels. West Africa Squadron (Royal Navy) established to suppress slave trading; by 1865, nearly 150,000 people freed by anti-slavery operations
    1807 Abolition in Prussia, Germany The Stein-Hardenberg Reforms.
    1808 United States—importation of slaves into the US prohibited after Jan.
    1811 Slave trading made a felony in the British Empire punishable by transportation for British subjects and Foreigners.
    1811 Spain abolishes slavery at home and in all colonies except Cuba
    Puerto Rico, and Santo Domingo
    1813 Argentina abolishes slavery
    1814 Dutch outlaw slave trade
    1815 British pay Portuguese £750,000 (several hundred million dollars in current values) to cease their trade
    1815 Congress of Vienna. 8 Victorious powers declared their opposition to slavery
    1816 Serfdom abolished in Estonia.
    1817 Serfdom abolished in Courland.
    1817 Spain paid £400,000 by British to cease trade to Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Santo Domingo
    1818 Treaty between Britain and Spain to abolish slave trade
    1818 Treaty between Britain and Portugal to abolish slave trade
    1818 France and Holland abolish slave trading
    1819 Treaty between Britain and Netherlands to abolish slave trade
    1819 Serfdom abolished in Livonia.
    1821 Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela abolish slavery
    1822 Liberia founded by American Colonization Society (USA) as a colony for emancipated slaves.
    1822 Greece abolishes slavery (note: that this is the year the moderm state was founded and therefore slavery was banned right from the very beginning).
    1823 Chile abolishes slavery
    1824 The Federal Republic of Central America abolishes slavery.
    1827 Treaty between Britain and Sweden to abolish slave trade1829 Mexico abolishes slavery
    1831 Bolivia abolishes slavery
    1834 The British Slavery Abolition Act 1833 comes into force, abolishing slavery throughout most of the British Empire. The exceptions being territories controlled by the Honourable East India Company and the islands of Ceylon and St Helena
    1834 Jamaica abolishes slavery
    1835 Treaty between Britain and France to abolish slave trade
    1835 Treaty between Britain and Denmark to abolish slave trade
    1836 Portugal abolishes transatlantic slave trade
    1839 British and Foreign Anti-Slavery Society founded, now called Anti-Slavery International
    1839 Indian indenture system made illegal
    1840 Treaty between Britain and Venezuela to abolish slave trade
    1841 Quintuple Treaty is signed; Britain, France, Russia, Prussia, and Austria agree to suppress slave trade
    1842 Uruguay abolishes slavery
    1843 Honourable East India Company becomes increasingly controlled by Britain and abolishes slavery in India by the Indian Slavery Act V. of 1843.
    1843 Treaty between Britain and Uruguay to suppress slave trade
    1843 Treaty between Britain and Mexico to suppress slave trade
    1843 Treaty between Britain and Chile to suppress slave trade
    1843 Treaty between Britain and Bolivia to abolish slave trade 1845 36 British Royal Navy ships are assigned to the Anti-Slavery Squadron, making it one of the largest fleets in the world.
    1846 Tunisia abolishes slavery
    1847 Sweden abolishes slavery1848 Denmark abolishes slavery
    1848 Slavery abolished in all French and Danish colonies
    1848 France founds Gabon for settlement of emancipated slaves.
    1848 Treaty between Britain and Muscat to suppress slave trade 1849 Treaty between Britain and Persian Gulf states to suppress slave trade
    1850 United States: Fugitive Slave Law of 1850
    1852 The Hawaiian Kingdom abolished slavery1854 Peru abolishes slavery
    1854 Venezuela abolishes slavery
    1855 Moldavia abolishes slavery
    1856 Wallachia abolishes slavery
    1860 Indenture system abolished in British occupied India.
    1861 Russia frees its serfs in the Emancipation reform of 1861
    1862 Treaty between United States and Britain for the suppression of the slave trade (African Slave Trade Treaty Act)
    1862 Cuba abolishes slave trade
    1863 Slavery abolished in Dutch colonies
    1863 United States: Emancipation Proclamation declares those slaves in Confederate-controlled areas to be freed. Does not include slaves in "border states" and Washington, D.C..
    1865 United States abolishes slavery with the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution
    1869 Portugal abolishes slavery in the African colonies
    1871 Brazil declares free the sons and daughters born to slave mothers after 28 September 1871.
    1873 Puerto Rico abolishes slavery
    1873 Treaty between Britain and Zanzibar and Madagascar to suppress slave trade [12]
    1874 Britain abolishes slavery in the(the Gold Coast (now Ghana) following it's annexation in 1874 (after Third Anglo-Asante War).
    1886 Cuba abolishes slavery
    1888 Brazil abolishes slavery
    1890 Brussels Act - Treaty granting anti-slavery powers the right to stop and search ships for slaves
    1894 Korea abolishes slavery
    1896 France abolishes slavery in Madagascar
    1897 Zanzibar abolishes slavery following it's annexation by Britain.
    1906 China formally abolishes slavery and the law became effective on January 31, 1910, when all adult slaves were converted into hired labourers and the young were freed upon reaching age 25
    1912 Siam (Thailand), formally abolishes all slavery. The act of selling a person into slavery was abolished in 1897 but slavery itself was not outlawed.
    1923 Afghanistan abolishes slavery
    1924 Iraq abolishes slavery
    1924 League of Nations Temporary Slavery Commission
    1926 Slavery Convention. Bound all signatories to end slavery Convention to Suppress the Slave Trade and Slavery (25 September 1926)
    1926 Nepal abolishes slavery
    1928 Iran abolishes slavery
    1928 Domestic slavery practised by local African elites abolished in Sierra Leone (paradoxically established as a place for freed slaves). A study found practices of domestic slavery still widespread in rural areas in the 1970s.
    1935 Italian General Emilio De Bono proclaims slavery to be abolished in the Ethiopian Empire
    1936 Britain eradicates slavery in Northern Nigeria
    1942 Ethiopian Empire abolishes slavery
    1945 Nazi Germany and Militarist Japan, both with harsh systems of forced labor, defeated in World War II
    1946 Fritz Sauckel, procurer of slave labor for Nazi Germany, convicted at the Nuremberg trials and executed as war criminal.
    1948 UN Article 4 of the Declaration of Human Rights bans slavery globally1952 Qatar abolishes slavery
    1959 Slavery in Tibet is abolished by China after the Dalai Lama flees.
    1962 Saudi Arabia abolishes slavery
    1962 Yemen abolishes slavery
    1963 United Arab Emirates abolishes slavery
    1969 Peru abolishes the encomiendas regime through a land reform ending slavery in the country.
    1970 Oman abolishes slavery
    1981 Mauritania abolishes slavery

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
  15. Aballister

Aballister New Member

But surely you would agree with Cheezedawg, capitalism guarantees us the right to create industry and to run it as we see fit. But when other companies use the government to hinder competitors such as Hearst, doing so in the name of capitalism, how do we look at that? I think that the lines between capitalism and "ism" have blurred since this cartoon. It is not uncommon for companies to use the government in order to increase their interests and that is a dangerous thing to do, we could call it corporationism.

Look up the war between the butter and margarine industries, I have it at home in a "bathroom reader" book, if I find a link to it somewhere I'll post it. The butter industry went as far as trying to outlaw margarine to preserve their market, now I don't think that is good capitalism, it kills the small guys trying to make it. It's a slippery slope.

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yes you are right and I caught that after I stated it but was to lazy to correct it without doing a shitload of research. The first country to fight a civil war to abolish slavery.

The irony is in where slavery is still legal.

Take a long hard look at your complaints about Capitalism and see that its not actually "Capitalism" that you are complaining about. :cool:

17. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

That's correct, Joe. It's not Capitalism I'm complaining about. However, in the words of Micheal Moore, Capitalism has become a dirty word over the past few years due to people like the Butter Industry and Hearst. Not to mention people making money off investments.... which really aren't investments. More like gambling. But Capitalism got grouped in with it and now its stuck.

I would really love to see a country where hard work was rewarded. Unfortunately, we live in a country where the easiest way to make money is to legally steal it from others.

18. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Well at first glance it seems that you altered what I originally wrote in your quote. You make it seem as though I'm complaining about government intrusions into business markets, which is not exactly the case. My complaints aren't about capitalism either, they're about corporationism. A capitalistic venture is perfectly good in itself, letting the market decide who is good and who is not. What I don't like is when some corporations strong-arm their competitors by manipulating the government. They want the government out of their businesses but use it to preserve market shares.

It's a different form of "ism". The chains are just as oppressive as communism. They establish control over the free-market through governments to force the consummers into buying what they (the corporations) want; not my idea of a free-market. It's about the freedom to start a business without having to worry about the government itself, or corporations using the government to shut you down.
    Here is an example of the margarine vs butter wars:
    "By 1886, the dairy lobby succeeded in having legislature passed that instituted labeling and packaging restrictions. Taxes were also imposed on margarine manufacturers. Wisconsin went a step further and in 1895 passed laws requiring hotels and restaurants to have clearly posted signs indicating that margarine was sold there.

They went even further by prohibiting the sale and manufacture of colored margarine (margarine was naturally white).

Despite these restrictions, the manufacture of margarine continued to increase and the dairy industry asked for more restrictions. The Grout Bill passed in 1902, which stated that margarine shipped between states was subject to the laws of the state it was being shipped to and that butter colored margarine was subject to a 10 cent per pound manufacturing tax while uncolored was only taxed 1/4 cent per pound."

http://www.iheartmargarine.com/2009/07/margarine-wars.html

19. Aballister

Aballister New Member

I agree, hard working and decent folks are just the preys of banks or credit card companies nowadays. Being bombarded with ads or letting the "fashion gurus" even telling us how to dress, living in the fear that we will stop belonging. Whatever happened to the days when a guy could come home after a hard day and have a supper waiting for him and a cold beer? Capitalism is a double-edged sword; being the solution and the cause of many problems. There will always be someone to take advantage of the system, no matter how perfect the system seems to be.

20. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Your missing the point of my cinicism.

"The butter industry went as far as trying to use government regulation against margarine to preserve their market, now I don't think that is good government intrusion into the business market, it kills the small guys trying to make it. It's a slippery slope."

I'm just illustrating a different view. As Cheese notes its really not Capitalism you are complaining about. Using the government as a means to gain profit well that is more like China, N. Korea, Venezuela. Or Fascism maybe. Look that's what I want to get away from. As for idiots that fall for the peer pressure to buy the next big commercialized item well that's just the hidden stupid tax.

I never owned an I-Pod, or a giant big screen TV. My car is a classic and looks good so there is no shame for me. Getting past the follow the crowd mentality and finding your own life is not the responsibility of Capitalism either. As a matter of fact the ones benefiting from all that are the people using class warfare for political gain. Care to guess who that is?

You know if you pay attention to what is really going on here you will see the people controlling the bureaucracy even when the Repubs are in power is the Liberals they have the government jobs 10 to 1. There are lots of regulations in place that they do not enforce because they are corrupt they want problems. Problems give them power and a cause for more laws and more bureaucracy.