Gov. Perry on Texas recipe for success.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

This interviewer tried to make an accusatory point about the state of Texas taking stimulus money. It's amazing to me the Liberals think that the money they took out on loan that Texans will ultimately pay for, is the property of Democrat Liberals.

Also notice Perry says what I have always said Bush was about liberal big government program spending.

Also notice how the market foreseeing the Republicans taking congress has been optimistic.

"IF" news comes out about where the tax structure is going and that there will not be a big increase on business taxes as well as capital gains tax on investment. "Then" we will start to see a real turnaround in the economy.

Something the Liberals will be quick to credit Obama with just like Clinton was credited with the Republicans turning the economy around post 94.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/11/13/gov_perry_on_closing_state_budget_gaps.html

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Do you think Perry is laying a foundation for a presidential nomination?

Honestly, I'd say he's got the presence and charisma, not to mention the track record, to be a contender in 2012...

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah I just do not know he is good either says exactly what I'm thinking and wishing he would say because he really believes it. Or he is a damn good politician.

I think he believes it. Like you said he has a track record.

How about that New Jersey gov. Chris Christie? He is so damn cool. :cool:

Haha! Here the teachers union goes again with a different angle trying to attack Christie using political correctness. "Stop Attacking us its not good for the kids" He comes right back at the morons just as hard. You gotta read it.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Better him than that dipshit Palin. Obama will win if he goes against that foolish fuck.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

For all the hate spewing against Palin it is a bit ironic that most of it comes from the people who worship at the feet of Obama even though her resume of experience is twice that as his. She has a lot more real world accomplishments.

But anywho back to Perry and speaking of blue state vs red state.

http://blogs.forbes.com/joelkotkin/2010/11/15/california-suggests-suicide-texas-asks-can-i-lend-you-a-knife/

California Suggests Suicide; Texas Asks: Can I Lend You a Knife?

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

AND

To prevent these foreign America haters from running for the highest office in the future.

Texas Republican Files Birther Bill

Fuk what some Democrat appointed big government America hating Democrat in Hawaii says. If they cannot prove they are American then the state of Texas does not put their America hating foreign @ss on the ballot.

How about that? :biggrin:

7. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Was that because of my Palin remarks, Joe? She is no more qualified to be president than he is. She has no real world accomplishments that I have seen. She would be laughed at much like that wet brained "W" was.

With the collection of firearms I have, do you think I am a liberal Joe? And yes I am an NRA member.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I'm talking in general not about you specifically. I would not consider you one of the zombie's worshiping at the feet of Obama.

Obama never had a real job he was a "community organizer" an activist who simply worked with spongers to help them better to sponge more from the productive people in our society. Obama never had anything productive where he contributed to society.

On the other hand.

Sarah Palin ran a real private sector business before getting into politics. Sarah Palin was the Governor of Alaska and a very popular one at that.

Call her stupid .... whatever, :rolleyes: weather that is true or not her resume is by FAR more impressive than Obama.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You are generally not liberal IMO except for your unrealistic and distorted "can do no evil" view of the unions. And you're two faced grudge against Christianity while giving the real freaks (muslim, hindu...etc.) a free pass. But then a lot of people fall for that same form of PC brainwashing that has a grip on society after decades of mind control by the "liberal" establishment.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm totally stealing this. :)

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

AND that!

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Just consider it a gift from the interwebs. :)