Good Fire Hit Him

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Fugly, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I was just looking back and thinking this. (I heard it last night or something close to that time on Bill Maher)

"Bad presidents happen to good people."

2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I was just looking back and thinking this. (I heard it last night or something close to that time on Bill Maher)

3. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I was just looking back and thinking this. (I heard it last night or something close to last night on Bill Maher)

4. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I heard you the first time.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah it is a few weeks now to election day you will hear more on shows where there is a willing audience like the Bill Mired show.

It's not new though I do not get the point. Is it that you were inspired? Cause the guy is a mental midget.

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Wow. Schmed resurrected theoriginal thread they sucked me into this void.

I was such a newbie. See how nice I was to Nursey?

7. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I read the whole thread as part of my self-education on the history of the forum (Chester inspired me). I see the droplets of the venom of which you and Nursey have written. Nursey misses it and you just wish more of it was cast upon me. A good read, though; fast, angry, sexual. A little too serious for one of my vapid apathy, but I suppose that's why I live more in "General Mayhem."

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Nursey and I used to swap venom. As hard as she tries to hide it behind a bad girl facade, Nursey is actually a really sensitive and decent person. (sorry to out you Nursey.) We have a love/hate realtionship now. (She hates me and I love it. )

What is funny is that the three people I disliked the most when I first got here are now the three I actually like the most. (Dwaine, Schmed and Nursey.) I see Dwaine and Schmed every week at our fugly staff meeting.

Nursey won't give me her number, but I think it is just because she knows that Pimp is so jealous.

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

*sits reading poetry*

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

This has long been my favorite poem Nursey. I think of you every time I read it.

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/kipling1.html

11. chester grape

chester grape New Member

12. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Those are also the symtpom's of one of headee's "morning afters"

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Shut up Chester. Everyone knows that Australia is an evolutionary freakshow. The funnel spider is a prime example. I am not the least bit surprised that the world standard for female dominance and lethality is violated down under.

Think about it. The kangaroo is an indigenous marsupial, and they are pretty big animals. Somehow they have evolved a huge scrotum that hangs right in front of their tiny penis. Who backwards is that?

14. chester grape

chester grape New Member

How backwards is your spelling of "how"?

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

It's this line, isn't it?

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I struggle with bouts of lexdysia. I got all the right letters in there didn't I?

17. whocares?

whocares? New Member

How did I miss this perceptive gem?