God im so sexy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by supersexybitch, Oct 17, 2001.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersexybitch:
    I wake most mornings and have to peek under the covers just to check i'm still as sexy as ever.Then i have to stand in front of a full length mirror for at least 20 minutes before i get dressed and orgasm.
    I make myself hot and horny just being me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey whaasup baby?? How bout you and me go out back and I can see the whole hot and sexy lady in action?

I wanna know whatever happened to thic chick she seems a whole fuck of a lot better than Kit and GUPPY.

DIIIIIIEEEEE GUPPY!!!!!!!!

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

WAIT!!!!!!! I read further and supersexybitch tried to DESTROY my eternal heroine NURSEY!! YOUR not special anymore supersexybitch, cuz I love my Nursey for ever and ever.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

im afraid im still holding out for a bit of that hispanic ass that mexicn bitch has gotta hold over me.

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    WAIT!!!!!!! I read further and supersexybitch tried to DESTROY my eternal heroine NURSEY!! YOUR not special anymore supersexybitch, cuz I love my Nursey for ever and ever.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*reads repeatedly with makeup streaming down face, shakily takes another tissue from the box and blows nose, sobbing uncontrollably*

6. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

Fuck. It's probably a bloke.

Jebus...