*Fugly Chat*

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Sep 14, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    to be honest i don't care.. and yes it's a fat/ugly thing<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is such a sign of being low-class and shallow. And like I said, what about the fat guys who post here? Is it just being a fat woman that is a problem or don't you have the balls to say anything to them?

2. aznad

aznad New Member

YUMMY IS PRETY

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    He talks to one on a regular basis, surely thats enough.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

imc's fat and ugly, but he's also funny and i like him, unlike you yummy

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Sure... It'll be all-you-can-eat! We'll just have to wait until Nauseous is distracted by "HIM" first, that cool with you?

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    For the record, I'd just like to make the forum aware of my Charles Atlas-like physique...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah you're fat lomo, but you got it goin with that glasses/beard/mullet combo

7. aznad

aznad New Member

YUMY IS PRETTY

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

assnad is scared to post a pic of himself

9. aznad

aznad New Member

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you are most probably declaring yummy to be pretty while using your own reflection as a reference, which for all we know could be the epitome of hideousness

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AZNAD:
    YUMY IS PRETTY<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you, Danza...BTW did you ever get a piece of that Alyssa Milano?

12. aznad

aznad New Member

NO, SHE LIKES THE NIGGER COCK.

13. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Alyssa Milano and fagaroni have something in common!!!!!!!!!

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

you know, unfortunatly, there have been many studies done on the effects of being unattractive. good looking people are treated better, they are positively recieved by their peers and more successful in their careers and personal lives. even babies and small children who know nothing about class and who arent "trained" by society yet shy away from obese ugly people. being a fat nasty bitch only confirms that one doesnt care about his/her self and has no self worth and esteem. now there are some people who may not be born attractive, but they have other qualities and strengths that surpass beauty, and i respect that. now take someone who is not only fat and ugly, but has a shitty personality and is also ugly on the inside and ignorant, and you've got a recipe for failure and hatred. my best girl is overweight. and guess what? she's a sweetheart, she's bright and works damn hard and has managed to meet a wonderful man and has gotten more than one college degree. she takes care of her hair, nails, etc... and never looks like a slob. she may not be a beauty queen, but she takes responsibility for her self and doesnt constantly insult and put down others because she's unhappy with her self. being beautiful on the inside is what its about, although that may sound cheesy or trite.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

For the record, I'd just like to make the forum aware of my Charles Atlas-like physique...

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    being beautiful on the inside is what its about, although that may sound cheesy or trite.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now spread wide so we can see how 'beautiful' you are on the inside...

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    Now spread wide so we can see how 'beautiful' you are on the inside... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hmmkay. but only if i can have some of your cheeseballs.

18. aznad

aznad New Member

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAB ABBA

19. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Alyssa Milano and fagaroni have something in common!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you are confusing FagARoni and Sexual Chocolate (although they could be one and the same...)

20. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    I think you are confusing FagARoni and Sexual Chocolate (although they could be one and the same...)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fagaroni likes the black cock as well as sexual chocolate and alyssa milano, perhaps a little get together is in order??