FUCK YOU FUGLY.COM

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by joeker, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    You have a long road ahead Cheezedawg Hopeful. Learn to spell my name right first.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Word.

2. joeker

joeker New Member

Johhny cheezedawggie is my hero...straight up on the real and a shout out to my fugly brothas....cuz we're all in the same gang

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Word.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joeker:
    Johhny cheezedawggie is my hero...straight up on the real and a shout out to my fugly brothas....cuz we're all in the same gang

With friends like you, who needs retards?

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I suppose that was maybe a bit of a harsh way to treat the starstruck new inmate having just had his cell visited by two of his greatest heroes. Tsk! Trust me!

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joeker:
    Johhny cheezedawggie is my hero...

You still spelled it wrong, Jackass.

J-O-H-N-N-Y

Look... if you really wanna be heartless... get some lessons from Dwaine. He's the most ruthless of us all when it comes to victims. Some of which are so cruel we can't even post them here. He's the real champion.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no way, Im a calm, senstive caring kinda guy... I'd never say stuff like "you got raped because you fucking deserved it" or anything like that

7. joeker

joeker New Member

Last weekend I started feeling really bad about what I did to that women...so I e-mailed and apologized and blamed fugly.com for everything and said you guys paid me to do it. She got very upset and said her father is an attorney and she's gonna sue me...so I sweet talked her and she said she wouldnt if I had sex with her...so I did. It wasnt that bad actually.....anyways...she still wants to sue fugly.com. Maybe if Dwaayne got together with her...I dont know.

Oh well....sorry doods.

I'm especially sorry to you Jonnie Cheesedaug, my hero...but you've been a bad influence on me. You've made me and forced me to do bad and hurtful things to people...and to myself.

Shame on you...SHAME on all of you.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    You still spelled it wrong, Jackass.

J-O-H-N-N-Y

Look... if you really wanna be heartless... get some lessons from Dwaine. He's the most ruthless of us all when it comes to victims. Some of which are so cruel we can't even post them here. He's the real champion.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    you should really do a spellcheck before you call someone illiterate though...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i will work on that,

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

hee hee nice try...

10. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

the illerate bastard joeker quit your fuckin whinning, you got one victim, it takes years to perfect the art, so wipe your tears, tuck your ego in and quit moping around like a 14 year old rape victim alright, try again get it right this time. these people are way to nice to you. i coulda got days out of the cattle farmin bit, amatuer.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you should really do a spellcheck before you call someone illiterate though...

12. joeker

joeker New Member

Why is everyone so hurtful misses sinissterr? I have nuttin but love for my homies here at fugly. As a matter of fact I'm starting my own site called HUGLY.COM it's all about hugs and kisses and love.

Just remember Missie sinnie....don't hate that playa...hate tha game

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    the illerate bastard joeker quit your fuckin whinning, you got one victim, it takes years to perfect the art, so wipe your tears, tuck your ego in and quit moping around like a 14 year old rape victim alright, try again get it right this time. these people are way to nice to you. i coulda got days out of the cattle farmin bit, amatuer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

13. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

14. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Bastards...I post my victim caht transcript here and you assholes take it down.

I hate all of you
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

those of us who start the thread ^^ (read above) shouldn't whine when we so un-slefishly return the favor.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah, that constructive critique of mine was pretty unselfish wasn't it?... maybe i've got that SAD or something

16. joeker

joeker New Member

Seriously, I appreciate the critique and will use the suggestions on my next victim.

word to your mother

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:

17. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    yeah, that constructive critique of mine was pretty unselfish wasn't it?... maybe i've got that SAD or something <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no pimp, that was your act of compassion for the year, you should feel better now to get that out of the way. carry on.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no i don't feel anything at all... maybe i'll just skip it next year...

19. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

no i don't feel anything at all... maybe i'll just skip it next year...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

good idea. no need for un warranted acts of compassion.

20. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm especially sorry to you Jonnie Cheesedaug, my hero...but you've been a bad influence on me. You've made me and forced me to do bad and hurtful things to people...and to myself.
    [/B}<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I give up.