~Fresh Ass~

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by ratatouille, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:

i do

i didn't think there had been a vote

but thanks

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

man I don't want to go to work tonight... fuck it...

Plus if it make any of you happy,m I learned last night that 1100 degree glass burns skin good

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    i do

i didn't think there had been a vote

but thanks
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    there was no official vote, but i am woman enough to know when i am beat and can admit it. my only comforting thought is that i know i can give better than head than you. just be nice to IMC, he's kind of sensitive sometimes. Cheers!

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

when did Ibecome senstive and caring? fuck all of you!! you may all take turns sucking warm farts out of my ass!!!

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

see what i mean?

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

See Imc, you are sensitive, you offer warm farts instead of cold chilling ones!

7. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    when did Ibecome senstive and caring? fuck all of you!! you may all take turns sucking warm farts out of my ass!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

your no fun... talk to me on yahoo.. im drunk

9. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    your no fun... talk to me on yahoo.. im drunk<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm sober and not home

im me on aol

pm'd you sn

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

errrr it's SinisterGlass

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

12. frennzy

frennzy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>

AHAHAHHAHAHA! IMC is just a pusssycat!
    --------------------
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amd if amynody knows pussy...it's Ratilla.

Hugh

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i know ass pretty well too.
    here's another ass pic for ya.

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

You've gone over the top with the tanning there Rat. come to think of it, you should have left those pasty white patches there.

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    i know ass pretty well too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure you do!

16. Fading2black

Fading2black New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    i am not mullato at all

i am white

see:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW!! Hey I'm new in town and I just wanna say out here in public where everyone can see me, while i'm on one knee looking longingly into Cuntry's beautiful eyes and saying:

Cuntry..... if that picture is for real and you aren't just blowin' sunshine up all our asses....SHIT you are one sexy motherfucker. Wow.... I am awed beyond words... but please take this compliment and remember me.... I will be around, and like it or not when I see something as beautiful as you I can't let it go..... It's like methamphedamine eye-candy.

For the record, I don;t do any drugs other than an antidepressant which gives me the staying power of a fucking thoroughbred. But thats a story for another time....

Lova ya Cuntry... if you aren't for real well... <sigh> can you hook me up with the chick in the picture?

this is me being all shy and shit in awe of the beauty of your presence --->

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow you are a sad fuckstick...

18. Fading2black

Fading2black New Member

Uh huh, Uh huh...

Well I guess I don't blame you for callin' me a fuckstick; you obviously are a pretty intuitive type and could see right away I am just one of those dudes who have a way with the women...

I'm pretty intuitive myself, and I think I see in you a similar characteristic to myself: you like to fuck shit up, don't you? Yea.... that's cool, man... Fuckin' shit up can be a lot of fun...

Well I gotsta go... its taking me awhile to update all my computers to the new Cuntry wallpaper; but oh-my is it worth it. You see those french manicured nails? Oh man that just puts me right over the edge. (Yes Cuntry I know - acrylic)

Fading2black

I'm this cool and then some --->

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I think you'll find 'Cuntry' looks something a little closer to this...

20. Fading2black

Fading2black New Member

Just to get it ALL out on the table right now, so we don't have any confusion or misunderstanding, ratilla is mighty easy on the eyes too. I must confess to having some, uh <blush> naughty thoughts about her Cuntry and myself.

I'm thinkin' maybe the three of us could go on a Thelma and Louise kinda deal - only it would be Thelma, Louise and fuckstik. We'd cruise the countryside, see the sights, meet new and interestime people, get to know each other in a close and bonding sort of way, eat at exciting new restaurants, stay at posh hotels and also real dumps just to keep the experience varied, you know, mix it up a bit.

Maybe we'd go out west and have a picnic in the middle of nowhere and wait past sunset when the stars would engulf us in speckled brilliance. A little wine perhaps; the ladies now a bit more comfortable with each other - maybe they brush against each other, innocently at first, but then realizing maybe something more is developing, something deep and beautiful.

And then, maybe, as the intensity is building we would fuck alot. Oops did I say that?

Sometimes I get carried away.

Oh yea - regarding the Thelma and Louise thing, I'm thinking at the end it would be better if we all stayed alive so we could enjoy more shit instead of just dying and thats the end of it kinda thing. It might be sexy the whole flying off the cliff thing, maybe for about 10 seconds, but at the bottom the sexiness would be gone and it would all just be "fuck, man, we should'a turned around and had more fun instead of fucking flying through the air for a thrill and then - nothing."

Just a thought Fading2black