~Fresh Ass~

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by ratatouille, Sep 7, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

HEY! why dont we have a "Mintyass" contest? everyone post a pic of his/her own ass. Martin can be the judge. i'll go first....again.

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

goddamn, the edit feature is gone. sheesh.

4. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Eef I had such a FAT ass, I'd keep it covered. You must confuse ze girls into wondering eef you are one. I bet your dong ees not so big, since your buttcheeks are so fat!

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

homo woman hater! you can still compete even though your ass reeks of garlic and ragu... you just wont win.

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    HEY! why dont we have a "Mintyass" contest? everyone post a pic of his/her own ass. Martin can be the judge. i'll go first....again.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think anyone would like to see my hairy ass.But you just keep postin' yours chicky..

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

FFS Get a fucking g-string woman.

8. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would you kindly bend over a little.....much appreciated

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    FFS Get a fucking g-string woman. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i am too modest to hit the beach in a g-string or thong. i tried it in the tanning booth once and burned it pretty bad. and i DO have a thong on in that pic. its just wedged so far up my fat ass you cant see it. now where are your pictures?

GAS! your ass is the bomb! you can post it! oh just mail it to me. either way.

10. stymie

stymie New Member

If that is your ass it aint fat. Why do women have hang ups on fat asses? Bigger the better (within reason!) I dont mean those asses that are so big that each cheek has it's own post code, there is nothing wrong with a little extra.

Any way you gonna turn round for the next pic?

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    If that is your ass it aint fat. Why do women have hang ups on fat asses? Bigger the better (within reason!) I dont mean those asses that are so big that each cheek has it's own post code, there is nothing wrong with a little extra.

Any way you gonna turn round for the next pic?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><---- you go first
    you gonna show us your bottom? COME ON PEOPLE! this could have been a much mo fun thread!!
    i love my ass. i just wonder what it would look like if i actually got up off it and excercised.

12. stymie

stymie New Member

Listen ratilla, you will have to trust me on this one, you really do NOT wanna see my ass.

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Listen ratilla, you will have to trust me on this one, you really do NOT wanna see my ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes i DO! *furiously chews fiddle faddle while awaiting ass shots*

14. crapflinger

crapflinger New Member

I could sit on my scanner and see how that turns out...

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pitchfork Angel:
    I could sit on my scanner and see how that turns out...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

COOL! dont forget to clean up any dried blood that may still linger from your, uh, big night out.

16. crapflinger

crapflinger New Member

My scanner seems to be broken, but heres one in its place... its relatively porpotionate

17. Clutch_19

Clutch_19 New Member

what in god's name is that big reddish blob? yipes!

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pitchfork Angel:
    My scanner seems to be broken, but heres one in its place... its relatively porpotionate

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comments:

#1 Bad Photoshop Blood
    #2 Awful mole-y for a teenager
    #3 You should have gone to Kinkos and used their scanner, they are higher quality and might have gotten a better picture

19. solfid

solfid New Member

HEy ratilla the hun that is a nice pieaec of ass can i touch it?

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

GAS! your ass is the bomb!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too bad mine only lays bombs...