Free Wii remote 'jackets' from Nintendo

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lomotil, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

so i guess that means you don't want to meet up with me when I move out so you can kick my ass then?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im asking which do you want for x-mas fag....

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

how the fuck did you know i just bought a new couch and furniture? what about the 200+ hours with Mass effect?

4. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

Right, because I really want to meet up with someone and fight over a message board topic.

5. Fernando

Fernando Member

I said ps3 sucks, there is not 200 hours in mass effect, I can almost certainly confirm that.

Xbox sucked, but 360 is just awesome. Still, my favorite game for 360 is dead rising. I'll probably ask for Mass Effect for Christmas, even though I heard the combat is a little shitty.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

mass effect takes 80 hours to complete, and there are (generally) 3 directions to go, thats over 200 hours. I am 16 hours in so far, i am going the renegade path. I agree it hthe 360 statement, the Ps3 is okay, except there arn't any IP for it, ratchet and clank is actually pretty fun, fable is alright

7. Fernando

Fernando Member

Still, I bet the paths are not that much different. Still, could you even stand playing a game for 200 hours? The only game that I came close to playing that long that wasn't a mmo, was super metroid. Which isn't that long, I just beat it so god damn many times.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shit, I'll take the LIVE... Don't know what I'd spend the points on. Oh, and ship me one of those 38" LCDs, while you're at it (with a custom blown glass remote control caddy)... and some hookers. Can't forget the hookers. :)

9. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Mine is awesome when it works but I'm not sure that X360 #4 won't be going back soon. It is showing some of the same signs that #3 showed but the jury is still out. It's been a few hours since the last disc got kicked out. And after downloading the new updates, it got hung up a few times just on the dashboard.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

lol i was drunk, do you want 12 months of Live, or the points? Im better than your doctor, I use Astroglide when I do the prostate exam, never bareback\

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I dig it so fAR, its pretty sweet. and I am enthralled with call of duty 4

12. Fernando

Fernando Member

I'll probably ask for it for the holidays. everyone seems to be raving about the story. I'll be the prick who does everything the good way though.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

LOL you do know, you can play it more than once? Im doing the renegade (asshole) right now, the Paragon (good guy) second. and there is a third (and possibly forth) setting like fable (like neutral evil, or neutral good) . literally the things you do in the beginning of the game change the outcome later on. there is also classes, etc. think of Oblivion, just in outer space/sci fi, instead of mid evil/D&D settings. If you like RPG's and firearms, and starwars, you will enjoy mass effect. I think of crackdown and jade empire fucked and had a bastard baby.

14. Fernando

Fernando Member

well yeah, I'm just saying. If it's an 80 hour game, and the majority of the missions are the same no matter what path you take, I could care less about some small reactions. It could be like bioshock and just have two endings, which pissed a lot of people off.

I did love oblivion though, fucking remarkable game. They were like "This is the most powerful wizard (final mages guild quest) in the world, may god have mercy on you" I just bum rush the fucker and he dies in like 4 hits of my one handed sword. Fucking panzy. Yet trolls were still 5 minute debacles with me. Weird balancing. After 100 hours of the game, I didn't care to finish off the main story though.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

what is your Live ID? I am Udai Hussien

16. Fernando

Fernando Member

Lockgarbin

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'll take the LIVE, bro... I'm glad you'll take the time to slap a little lube on your examination probe while you hold both hands firmly on my shoulders. Just make sure to do it nice and slow at first - remember where I live? Beans, tamales, salsa, and all sorts of greasy foods are the norm down here, and I'd hate to give you a runny surprise before I gets mine, ya hear?

18. troublecleft

troublecleft New Member

The Jacket is Good but Annoying

Yeah my Wii came with one and I don't use it, its so hard to take off and on when changing the batteries i don't even bother. It probably was a good thing when I 1st got it and my friend came over. She was playing wii sports baseball(which also came with my wii) and she was so into it that she hit the screen! It was pretty hilarious at the time but the screen was more likely to smash if the rubber end wasn't there. :biggrin: