Forget the Book Club It's the Rental Movie Club

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by DangerousDan, Apr 18, 2005.

1. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Recent movie's I've rented with the new Blockbuster all you can watch for ten bucks a month.

Napolean Dynamite - Kind of funny not extremely funny. Taking nerdiness to the extreme .

Office Space - Starts off pretty funny then gets stupid as it tries to end the stupid plot.

I Robot - Liked it. Very good special effects. Some of the futuristic buildings look like they would have been better designs for the replacement of the twin towers than the current designs.

2. mia

mia New Member

So what was the point in that post??

3. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

A longing for acceptance.

4. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

which one?

5. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Here's a little hint for the special posters. You're supposed to recommned movies. If they sound good I might rent them.

6. Your Friend Whipone

7. mia

mia New Member

Are you proud of yourself?

8. Your Friend Whipone

Are you?
    Mia??

9. mia

mia New Member

Yes I am very proud of myself, hope things work out ok for you Whippy?

10. Your Friend Whipone

LOL.

Me too!

:wink:

11. mia

mia New Member

LOL . . . . . . . . . . . .. Lol. . . . . . . . .lol . . . .lol . . . . .lol . . . . . yip you are funny whip

12. smiles

smiles New Member

i REFUSE to believe that's real

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

You really need a job.
    Does you mother even know that you still live in her basement?

Barry

14. Your Friend Whipone

That's actually funny. LOL.

15. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

15 gay ass responses and not one damn movie. You mofos are a bunch of flamers. You might as well be the cast of a fukn musical.

16. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

go rent 8 heads in a duffel bag with joe pesci.

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yeah, i joined online dvd rental thing trying to win an ipod, but whatever.

Office SPace: I really liked it. I dont agree with you Dan.
    Nappy D: FUCKING ROCKED! I am so voting for Pedro now.
    The Grudge: sucked
    Ju-on (Jap version of The Grudge): super sucked
    Garden State: whiny 20-somethings still trying to figure out who they are, blah blah blah... liked the depressing nature of it with the soundtrack though.
    Bottle Rocket- ugh, what a waste of my time.
    Rushmore- I remember loving it when it came out so I am renting it again.
    Exorcist-The Beginning- I am wishing I hadnt joined the online rental dvd thingy anymore.
    I Heat Huckabee's: someone should just kill me or shove jalapenos up my butt for better entertainment.
    Godsend: It was okay. I was more interested in Rebecca Romaine Stamos's sweater. It was a long wrap cardigan in tan, with a Greek key design around the bottom edge. Very J.Crew meets supermodel. I watched the credits in slo-mo but cant figure out where she got it. I hope its not J.Crew. Have you seen their prices lately? They have some crappy denim skirt with hand-sewn patchwork garbage on it for like $295. Who the fuck would pay that for that crap? I sent J.Crew a letter saying just that and they told me their leather is from Gucci and their fabrics from Prada what a load of shit. If I wanted PRada, I would just buy Prada.
    Everything else I saw sucked except for maybe that one with the black guy and Tom Cruise in the taxi. That was okay I guess.

18. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I just saw Oldboy which was a pretty cool movie...I just rented Whispering Corridors which was sort of boring ..also rented Audition which was just fucking brutal and what else...oh check out Better Luck Tomorrow, that was a fun watch also....

19. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I just saw Oldboy which was a pretty cool movie...I just rented Whispering Corridors which was sort of boring ..also rented Audition which was just fucking brutal and what else...oh check out Better Luck Tomorrow, that was a fun watch also....

20. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Ratty you didnt like Ju-On?, when I saw it i thoiught it was good..but that was awhile ago, and yea the Geydge was horrible...