~For Spanky and Pixi~

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Feb 23, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

You two boys are turning into virile,healthy young men,and i think it's time really for you to both prepare for life in the adult world,where your inexperienced,eager,young phalluses are going to encounter fat cock-devouring sluts like Dawn...i think it's best you prepare yourselves for the daunting and harrowing task of sating such brutes,who it is inevitable you will puff your taut-teeny chests up at and vow to mount and pump til the point of seed expenditure.
    I suggest you boys find a nice,quiet corner of the kitchen and work together,helping one another,giving each other support and encouragement until you both are ready to take the brunt of whatever life hurls in the direction of your reproductive zones.

I would like to see Pixi here--> <--and Spanky here.

2. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Splendid idea. I was thinking the time must be near.

You boys should also video tape such learning sessions and post them on fugly that you may view your performances objectively and we can post coaching tips on improving your technique.

*whispers to Nursey*
    Do they realy have to go through with the mandatory 'screwing of the Dawn' before initiation into manhood? It does seem a bit harsh under the circumstances. Couldn't they just use a goat, or something a little less horrific?

3. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

i have a video similar to that only it features me my girlfriend and a female moose

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:
    i have a video similar to that only it features me my girlfriend and a female moose<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

moose?

holy fucking shit! i have been traumatized (again)!

5. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    Couldn't they just use a goat

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. D

D New Member

Don't go around posting that you stupid bitch.

You traumatise extremly easily considering you spend all day either on the internet or in your shed getting poor defenceless dead rabid animal blood all over yourself, and photographing it for an odd perversion you have.

7. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:
    i have a video similar to that only it features me my girlfriend and a female moose<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

moose?

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ten bucks to any guy who eats that melon afterwards.

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

talk 2 wank shell do it

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    Ten bucks to any guy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2k:
    oh ya sorry

12. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

shed do it tho

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Wank might not be a guy,but the fat hound would gobble that all up for free!

14. D

D New Member

Not Sparkys fucking cum... Purlease. Give me some credit.

And I wouldn't do it for free either

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wangk:
    And I wouldn't do it for free either <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why change the habit of a lifetime

16. D

D New Member

lmao...hmmm didn't see that one comeing.

And I wont be seeing Spankle arse or fairy rapist comeing either.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wangk:
    You traumatise extremly easily considering you spend all day either on the internet or in your shed getting poor defenceless dead rabid animal blood all over yourself, and photographing it for an odd perversion you have.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not in the shed, where ever i can - the front yard, the back yard, inside the house, on a road...

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    Ten bucks to any guy who eats that melon afterwards.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummm, isnt it warmed up when they do that? i think if someone ate warm watermelon, they might get the runs

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

And I wont be seeing Spankle arse or fairy rapist comeing either.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not when you're facing the other way getting a "double penetration"....

20. D

D New Member

I better get double for that...