1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    its an .mpeg already.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

show me!

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

oh wow. i stuck in in Image Ready and got a little pic out of it. fuckin-a cool!

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    oh wow. i stuck in in Image Ready and got a little pic out of it. fuckin-a cool!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats nut u!
    email me the klip.
    i want to see it when its in yer mouth.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

its me alright. i look weird cause its sorta blurry and my mouth is WIDE open. i didnt eat it btw, i couldnt go through with it.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

its me alright. i look weird cause its sorta blurry and my mouth is WIDE open. i didnt eat it btw, i couldnt go through with it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u wuss! u r nut a True Rat

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    u wuss! u r nut a True Rat <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's because Rats arent "TRUE" they are ratty. and Rats dont eat live shrimp. Kit Klits eat live shrimps i bet

7. kitana

kitana New Member

that's because Rats arent "TRUE" they are ratty. and Rats dont eat live shrimp. Kit Klits eat live shrimps i bet <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well...u got a point there, but if u were scavenging for food, i bet u would eat a raw shrimp.

BRING IT ON!
    i will eat raw, live shrimp.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    well...u got a point there, but if u were scavenging for food, i bet u would eat a raw shrimp.

BRING IT ON!
    i will eat raw, live shrimp.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    okay. i'd eat a raw shrimp. now lets see you eat a live one!!

9. kitana

kitana New Member

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

well...get me a live shrimp n then i will eat it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

okie dokie. pm me your address.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

okie dokie. pm me your address.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

on live webcam!... no, i had better record it so that i can share with other ppl...

i will get my own live shrimp, the bay is an hour's drive away.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

on live webcam!... no, i had better record it so that i can share with other ppl...

i will get my own live shrimp, the bay is an hour's drive away.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    but since you dont drive thats a long walk. maybe you should check out a live bait shop or some pet stores
    i cant wait to see this. you better let me see!!

13. kitana

kitana New Member

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

hey fuck you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck you too,and your little doggies too.

15. GreenAppleSplatters

and GAS, you know you can show me your pics [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're real photographs,not digital shit,so I gotta find them and then take pics of them with my digital cam.Plus they're in N.C and I'm in Michigan now so it might take a while.

16. GreenAppleSplatters

Rat...
    i can get a live shrimp, no worries, n i will do it live, just for you. unless someone else is interested, i will make it as an AVI file n share it. u have to get some sigs of ppl that want to see it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've eaten shrimp thirty seconds after I've caught them with my cast net,just tear the head off and chow down.They're kinda salty though...

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:

I've eaten shrimp thirty seconds after I've caught them with my cast net,just tear the head off and chow down.They're kinda salty though...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats what i am gonna do

18. Matthew

Matthew New Member

You gonna eat him shell, barb, legs and all?

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

oooh! this guy makes me want to go fishing!

maybe Kitana can eat shrimp off his tight ass

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    You gonna eat him shell, barb, legs and all?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope, i am gonna tear those off after i prove that its alive.

maybe Kitana can eat shrimp off his tight ass <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh...damn...
    yeah, i would eat shrimp off his tight ass..