First Black president is turning America Purple and Black

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

2. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Interesting chart. The dates say from Jan 07 to Sept 09 so most of it is taking place during the Bush era.

3. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Looks to me like the rate doubled when the big O took office.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

true but if your are a dumb-ass Canadian you only look at the date range. Never mind that during the date range in 07 and most of 08 the color stayed pretty damn solid.

5. Aballister

Aballister New Member

I like how you say in another post how you never resorted to name-calling.

Besides you don't need to be a genius to know that it's a snowball effect. The mess left by "bank-bailout" Bush is snowballing into Obama's presidency. Even Bush was quoted to the effect that he inherited a depression and therefore will leave on one. It's in my Bushisms post, check it out.

But then again why should I care? Dumb-ass Canada doesn't struggle with double digit unemployment, shootings in military bases, religious extremism, and etc...

I just like to comment from a devil's advocate point of view.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Is that kinda like saying that Clintons so called 'recovery' was nothing more than the fruits of "Reaganomics' coming to fruition? Oh, wait, no Clinton did it all on his own while getting his dick sucked by a fat intern.

7. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Check out my post about the "republican purity test". You will find out that Reagan could barely pass for a conservative in today's standards. Clinton didn't do it all by himself and he did put his dick in an intern's mouth. The point is that the economy doesn't reset with each election. You inherit a bit from your predecessor and you pass on a bit to the next guy.

Blaming the entire crisis on Obama is retarded, considering that the catastrophe started in the previous administration. Bush did indeed spend a lot of money with the war effort and bailing everybody out and Bush inherited some shit from Clinton who got some from Bush Sr. and so on.

The best you can hope for is to fix the mistakes made before you got there and not leave too many behind.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Politicians and government employees tend to improve what will be obvious on their watch never considering the future.

I guess you are a big fan of Sarah Palin who bucks that trend?

Fact is though with liberals are like a guy in the elevator with a deadly but stealth flatulence problem who thinks his shit does not stink and blames it on the next guy.

Lets break it down by policy weather liberal or conservative.

Economy problems in late 98 were cause by the Community Reinvestment Act.
    *A LIBERAL POLICY*

Bubbles need to be popped you need to scare investors and cause a market retraction. The liberal media, Obama, Biden, and the Hildabeast, had been chipping away at that balloon with an icepick for over a year. It was Chuck Schumer who ILLEGALLY caused a panic with the banks. All of these people are.... LIBERALS.

The bailout you like to bitch about well that's an interesting one. Chuck Schumer and the liberals were pushing and hoping for a banking system collapse why you ask simply so they could really really stink up the last year of the Bush administration with their flatulence. But more interesting are two basic points.

1. The reason for the banking issue was CRA forcing the banks to make very high risk loans in other words LIBERAL Regulations.

2. The stimulas has to be passed by congress and did pass on a party line vote with the Democrats in control IT WAS THE LIBERALS THAT VOTED FOR THE STIMULUS.

More importantly.

IT WAS THE CONSERVATIVES WHO VOTED AGAINST THE STIMULUS

Is Obama a liberal or a conservative?

There should be a requirement whenever you complain about a Bush policy of which you disagree, you should have to attach one of two words.

Liberal -or- Conservative

Like this :

It was Bush's LIBERAL spending policy that caused us to go into debt with China.

Maybe if you can stop bullshitting around for a change we can find some common ground. Otherwise you can just keep on trying to make your moot points.

I may just start calling you "Moot"