Favorite Mexican Food

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by BigEddie, May 5, 2009.

1. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

Whats your guys's favorite mexican food? Im seeing this white chick (been datiing for a month) and she had never tried real mexican food in her life (aside from shitty taco bell, an insult to real mexican food) and she almost dropped dead at how surprised she was that she had been missing things like tacos and enchiladas for all her 22 years of life. Tommorrow im taking her to try burritos and chile verde, and Ill be having my favorite meat, tripe! I doulbt Ill be able to convince her to try cow intestine, but whatever.

Got a favorite mexican food? I love red enchiladas, Been my favorite food ever since I've had it since I was a kid.

2. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

ugh, I realy wish there was an edit feature, I feel like a moron with those typos up there.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Selma Hayek would be my favorite mexican food.

;)

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Carnitas when its made right. Then Carne Guisado [sp] same thing when its made right. Problem is if you never ate at the place you never know.

I like Mexican American dishes best though like Fish Tacos in SoCal or Fajitas made right in Texas.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Oh yeah and since you over there on the left coast you likely already know about Alberto's Carne asada Burritos.

Two things I miss about SoCal Fish tacos at the swap meets and Alberto's burritos.

I just remember another Angelo's Pastrami Burgers. There was one in Oceanside and I believe in Carlsbad.