Faking it

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Feb 5, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I was looking up period stuff and came across AskMen.com .. I read the article... clicked on few others.. then came across this one

Signs She Is Faking It.
    http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa_150/152_love_secrets.html

ok, dont listen to this crap
    Retraction of the clitoral head... WTF??? I thought maybe it does...but I dont think so. So I got a mirror, and I just tested it. nope, it never slightly retracted.

Vaginal muscle spasms
    says "Muscle spasms are the biggest indicators of all because she cannot fake or hide this" bullshit... we can fake muscle spasms... I did every time I ever faked it. and they are stronger then the real ones.

so guess what... you cant tell.
    I bet most of you guys think your chicks have an orgasm every time. I let the Arab think he gave me one like 1 out of 3 times... (keep in mind I never once had one with him...and he never lasted more then 2 minutes) so if I was going to let him feel good about himself and fake it... I had to act fast....sometimes it only lasted like 30 seconds... hell our first date he jizzed from me kissing him... and not even a sexy kiss, and I was not touching his wang at all...
    so for years I faked, then let him go to sleep, and would take care of myself.
    yeah sucked for me... and sucks for MANY women..

hell I just forgot the point of this post.
    oh yeah... the article is wrong

and the other article I read about having an orgasm will stop menstrual cramps -WRONG as well. made them worse. I already knew that... but needed to conduct the clit retraction thing. It was done all in the name of research

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Percentage of women who fake it - 100%

Percentage of men who care - 0%

:)

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

nice . real nice. funny

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

One time, a woman begged me to give her 12 inches and make her cry...

So, I stuck it in three times and punched her in the mouth.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I only faked it once. It's tough for a guy, but if you are behind her, just play it up and spit on her back. Sometimes it's better that way, to get you out of a bad situation.

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I faked it one time by peeing all over Lomo... and he thought I was squirting - silly boy. :rolleyes:

haha that does suck but still funny... having sex while pregnant , and pissing on yourself and your partner...

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That is disgusting.

"Yea, I banged the piss out of that one"

Why is it always the homely chicks, that you know you shouldnt be with, are the ones that take the longest?

This one time I picked this chick up and my johnson kept me from getting in trouble. She'd use her mouth, it would be hard as a rock, she go to get on it, it would give up. I dont remember what happened after I fell asleep. (Alcohol, its a strange and powerful drug)

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I still don't know how you pulled off spitting on someone's back.

I think 2 min sex would be alright. I would do it more if I knew it was only going to take a couple minutes of my day.

9. pussyish

pussyish New Member

I seriously thought guys would fuck anything.....

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You dont hock a lugee and spit, you just get a mouth full of saliva and go 'uh uh uh' and then just push it out of your mouth.

I used to be a dog. Now I am monotonous, wait, monogomous......yea thats it.... :)

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

your skankieass should have been wearing a condom. Just think ...if she let you fuck her raw dog...how many others had. ewww.. your peter was probably sloshing around in that cum dumpster filled 2-3 other guys (non faked orgasms)

ew ew ew ew ew

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Your imagination is very active. No wonder you and pukey are so paranoid.

13. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah I picture fresh and day old jizz sloshing out of her and onto your powdery balls ...

maybe you could not cum because she was already filled to capacity ewewewewew... man I make myself sick sometimes.

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yes, you are making me sick now too. Thanks, its almost time for lunch. I will not be having the clam chowder.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That was funny. I forgot about the powdery balls bit.

Yeah, maybe you thought you got her all wet but it was really just spoiled man milk.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Bitch... You never told me you were pregnant! :mad:

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It was a back door baby.