everything you've always not known you wanted to know

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Russian Derrick, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Hey guys !
    Its me !!!
    Look iv been inundated with enquiries left right and centre , shucks some times diagonally !
    And as you can imagine ( imagine harder ! ) I'm a busy guy , signing woman's tits , opening supermarkets , attending movie premiers , the list is as long as your and several over peoples arms !
    Maybe even endless ...

So hey , iv started this thread to answer all your questions in one easy to manage water soluble rectal administration.

Let me take this opportunity to speak at you directly in the face.
    From my face to your face.
    Let's face it , were facing hard times , face the facts , face to face , hart to hart , Face out of the A team .

I'll be updating this with all the juicy behind the scenes gossip you need to know , need to know you need to know and know you didn't know you didn't know to need !
    Its dynamite !
    I'll keep you posted fans !
    Keep buying the things I endorse and know that my love is your love , your love is mine , love is blind , there's a fin line between love and hate , hates a ugly word , two wrongs don't make a right , who has the right ,write me a letter sing me a song , sorry seems to be the hardest word ,I'm walking in the air , I'm walking on sunshine , don't cry for me Argentina and the postman always knocks twice.
    Bye for now !

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  2. Russian Derrick

So yeah fans .
    Just stepped of a plane in Miami , think ill have a shit , tomorrows Giro day so I'm gonna shave all my hair off , save me a fiver that , yipes , gotto go there's a delivery at arse central and its marked urgent !!!

3. Russian Derrick

Just a quick message to fill you all in.
    Just met Jeff Goldbloom at the Emy awards !
    Kind of tall .
    Looked a bit ill.
    Spoke in a jerky strange manner .
    Bulbous eyes darting about.
    Keen on sugar and doughnuts.
    Knows a lot about genetics.
    Bit of a twat to be honest.

Speak sooon !

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  4. Russian Derrick

5. maniac164