Enough people on the tv saying "There were no weapons&q

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Michael...M...O...O...R.. UGH. God.. I can't even bear to type his disgusting name.

I think that someone who whines about the excesses of American consumerism, etc. PROBABLY shouldn't weigh 400 pounds.

2. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

I think he's the perfect candidates for someone who should whine about American consumerism, since he's consumed so much and felt it's impact on himself. Who better than the broken, self-pitying child molester, who doesn't want to be, to speak out against our fornicating society? He's the chief product of it, understands society's impact on himself and his mind, and can explain how it is he got to be where he is. And if not the fat ass Michael Moore to speak out against American consumption, who do you think would be a better candidate, Samantha? Kate Moss? At least the dude is saying it, because it needs to be said.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hold on Michael Moore was a child molester? Where did you hear that I mean thats pretty big news. I never herd that.

4. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

Michael...M...O...O...R.. UGH. God.. I can't even bear to type his disgusting name. Hm. Childmolester ? Hm ! Is he rich enough to go free yet ? I hate fat people too sammy.
    Somebody should go SHARIA on his ass. Send him to a top og the line US correctional facility for proper us anal training. That fie foe ! Defaming the NRA and making people believe the Bushfamiliy EVER did business with the BinLadens. What would be the next ! That the CIA trained BinLaden and had him work in Afghanistan ? Nonono ! This messes up the GOODversusEVVELL that we all know exists.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Michael Moore is a scumbag but I looked all around for anything about him being a child molester and did not find it. Fact is his documentary is a perfect example of what I am talking about. The guy is well funded and has made public his threats to sue anyone he believes can be interpreted as defaming his character. But the fact is way before that the media gleefully played along with his game. He knows he could not legally pitch that propaganda piece as a documentary he was careful to say several times for the record that it is a piece of fiction knowing that the media as his willing accomplice would pitch it as being a documentary of events that occurred. It is also an example of how to mix a lot of lies, false allegations as smoke and mirrors, to use a little innuendo and a touch of truth taken out of context to create your own piece of historical fact. Thirty years from now impressionable little minds will be doing research papers in school using his movie as the center piece of there summery on the corruption of the Bush administration. There teacher smiling on in approval and commenting on how articulate and well laid out gushing with praise. ..... The shit never changes.

6. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

M.Moore did not lie in that docu-fiction. He speculated as to what it meant when Bush Sr hastens of to Saudi the day after he is out of office. ( And other such issues). He speculates on what the close connections meant. That is not falsification. ( Its the same issue that makes it illegal for a judge to rule in a trial where the judges interests are involved).

I could be he went for money, it could be idealistic-patriotic reasons. Just read about the man and the family and their focus and take an educated guess.

Freedom in Afghanistan, say goodbye Taliban
    Free elections in Iraq, Saddam Hussein locked up
    Osama’s staying underground, Al Qaida now is finding out
    America won’t turn and run once the fighting has begun

Don’t you know that all this means…
    Bush was right! Bush was right! "The Right Brothers"

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

LOL :p Yeah I heard that song, Pretty good actually. How'd you hear about them? I linked to that off of Neal Boortz's page.

8. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

A friend of mine sent it to me. Did you check out the tumbling pebbles tune? Makes me remember a demonstration by republican youth. They wanted musicians to stay out of politics and leave it to the lawyers and marketingagents.

Stalin just might have been a bad guy, but you dont mess with the bolsjoy-ballet !
    Its no wonder they dont interview Chomsky in american media ! There was this interwiev mentioned at frontpagemagazine. Turned out it was all fake. The journalist made it all up, and BigC ended up supporting serb attrocities against bosnians.

It could well be that M.M.s speculations went far, but he did not lie. If he did, you can bet he would have been sued all the way. It as the NRA says it "Guns dont kill".

9. smiles

smiles New Member

xerx anyone who really knows anything about the war will be the first to tell you that atrocities were committed by all sides yet were only published when they were supposedly done by serbs.... this used to anger me but now i'm sort of thankful that i discovered to take everything publicized with a grain of salt.... if anyone really feels like looking into the timeframes of all the major atrocities vs bosnians e.g. the market and breadline bombings you will see that they all came right before a treaty was to be signed.... it's even been proven that the breadline bombing was actually a mine underneath the street, there was a documentary on A and E where survivors stated that as they waited in line they were surrounded by journalists that were huddled in nearby buildings some distance away....

10. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

The serbs exelled though ! I mean the jugoslav army was mostly serb, and their paramilitary groups seemed more effective. I know there were mujaheddins from all over there, but they were not that many methinks.

Maybe it just was the ill fortune of winning the war. But they did. And in the manner most effective in modern warfare. Consentrationcamps and use of terror.

Much can be blamed on long balkan history. You know, when the albanians were brave christians getting their children castrated by turks to be trained as soldiers.

But the christians were cruel as well. Remember dracula. ( and the serbs )

11. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

And as for potential cheating in the breadline. Keep your bread close, but your garlic closer.

12. smiles

smiles New Member

heh concentration camps? where? please give me the location of one such place....... serbs never really won the war... none of the sides had the manpower to hold a big city without committing huge massacres..... and don't tell me there weren’t many mujahedeen when right now the biggest islamic center in Europe is located in sarajavo.... all the wives of dead mijahedeen get ridiculous sums of money form arab investors.... as far as the albanian children.... where do you think bosnians came from? they're just converted serbs.... you;re thinking of the how the Turks would take children and train them as janissaries.... serb mothers would cut their children’s right hand off so they wouldn't be taken.... in fact my family history dates back to kosovo where my ancestor and his brother killed the turk who was claiming the "right of first night" with his wife and fled to Hercegovina where we've lived ever since

13. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    S
    heh concentration camps?
    X
    Dont know. Seen the pictures of starved prisoners beeing released. That would be A LOT of seroius cases of male anorexsia behind barbed wire.
    S
    none of the sides had the manpower to hold a big city without committing huge massacres.....
    X
    Yes. I have friends from srebrenica.
    S
    and don't tell me there weren’t many mujahedeen when right now the biggest islamic center in Europe is located in sarajavo....
    X
    Well ! They have been there since the pilgrims went to america. The rest of europe they have been in, the last 30 years..
    S
    as far as the albanian children.... where do you think bosnians came from? they're just converted serbs....
    X
    Or maybe converted croats ? The presentday border still lies along the old austrian-turkish border. But the conversion of the albanians happened mostly in albania.
    S
    my family history dates back to kosovo where my ancestor and his brother killed the turk who was claiming the "right of first night" with his wife and fled to Hercegovina where we've lived ever since
    X
    Remember that "christian" as well as "muslim" nobles had , and to some extent, used this right. The cruelty of the ottoman empire is undisputable. But the impaler was reght up there. Medium-sized treetrunks up the bung-hole and just the factor of trunksize vs rectumsize and bodymass to determin the execution of the execution.

Having to choose between ones childs right hand and its balls is terrible. But you can see by the factor of conversion that Albania was the prime target. They had a guerillawar going quite a long while.

14. smiles

smiles New Member

you should try reading some of the other threads.... those pictures were falsified... those people were patients undergoing chemotherapy... the concentration camp you see in the background is one left over from world war2 that was ran by germans and croats

really now? i would be VERY interested in what those people had to say... srebrenica was a village... a large village at best..... it was in a green zone but the bosnians from there had been doing raids on serbian villages the entire war... the fact that all of the males caught there got executed is unfortunate but a portion had been doing the same thing to serbs.... when i say a city i mean population of hundreds of thousands

that's true but my point had more to do with just how substantial their outside funding is that a bankrupt, newly formed nation, can finance such an enormous project..... i've seen it this summer it is enormous

this is true but than again the turks did the same thign purely for sport.... inserting a large steak through a mans spine and paying 1 gold ducat for every hour he stayed alive.... very similar

well that coupled with their ridiculous birthrates.... pre world war2 albania was 90% serb...... in 99 it was 90% albanian

as for the guerilla war you speak like the same thign wasn't happening in serbia... we tried several large scale rebelions....... Celova Kula is a tower in kosovo made entirely of skulls (formerly heads) of the defenders of a town that refused to give in to turks

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Wow so much information to take in all that is hard to follow. Where to start? That area of Europe with all its history of war and animosity boggles the brain. This is what I'm talking about though Smiley when I say something does not add up in my gut intuition. After seeing the media used like that example with the bread lines then how do you come to the point now of walking lockstep with the media? Or if that is not the case it certainly is my perception.

16. smiles

smiles New Member

well joe our problem is this.... every time i turned on CNN or any American news service there was always some story about the US bombing someone.... or imposing sanctions.... or explaining just how unavoidable collateral damage is..... every single time with seemingly good reason..... yet my past had taught me to doubt all of that, their reasons that is...... and that's all i'm doing... i dont watch t.v. save for movies, this is the only site i vist where anything even remotely resembling politcs is discussed and it's the only forum I read/post on..... i've only heard one comment ever made by a sociology prof that was anti-bush and he's from boston...... i've attended candian school only slightly longer than Serbian.... so i don't really see how you can say i've been soicialized or brain washed..... i saw the towers come down and smiled... karma's a bitch isn't it.... please believe it will get worse, the bigger they are....

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Smiles,

You always fit something in there. A few reasonable statements then….

I will not justify that statement with any comment I think your speaks for it's self.

18. smiles

smiles New Member

suprised? i'm a terrorist remember....

now imagine how i'd feel if and American army invaded my country.... islam has nothing to do with it does it? redefine your model if why you think people don't like you.... why some even hate you

19. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

That's because there will always be stupid people who adhere to the "life goes on" motto and won't wise up that the people controlling them now are the same types that were controlling them then. The Powers That Be will throw some asshole into a textbook that was a thorn in their side at the time, because what do they care what we think about those times? We got a nice little Utopia going on now, and there's no use setting off any red flags by not telling anyone who was fighting for their rights at that time or how they were doing it. Because these new guys are supposed to be different, a'ight? They'll make big advances in technology that everyone will praise and love them for, like how flouride helps their teeth stay strong and hydrogenated oil is their best friend.

But you're last comment, Joe, is far from the truth. Something big is about to happen that not even the dumbest person will be able to ignore, and the shit will change man. Someone's really going to sieze control of this planet, by means of technology and waiting around for the right cataclysm/inducing one, or maybe it's aliens or God himself, someone's gonna do it a lot sooner than later. Methinks the third worlder's will be quick to persecute those that don't fit the mob's religious views on what's going on, after all it will be this different evil's fault that it's all happening. They'll be much happier than they are now, living in harmony with their advanced neighbors instead of being exploited, though they'll have to offer up some tribute, sacrifice, and live within certain limits.

20. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

Hi Smiley

My mistake. They were not IN srebrenica when things happened. I think one was in some paramilitary unit, another was a student in a bigger city. ( Sarajevo ?)
    Yes ! You mentioned chemotherapy. So they had gathered all these cancervictims ! Did you look at their eyes ? Impressive acting. The jugoslav army was actually quite impressive, and with the rethorics used by Milo, a return to nazi-methods is not surprizing.
    I know how ustasja behaved and that makes a serb retort even more likely.
    But it could be , as you say, a hoax. In that case i look forward to the haag-tribunal reweving the material.

Yes Joe

This area is indeed old in warfare. The first indoeuropean incursions happened here, some 8000 or so, years ago. Flourishing cities with mothergodesses, 1000s agriculture and nice pottery and equal-size graves were replaced by villages with fathergods 100s, cattle , weapons and one humongous grave for the man with the biggest beard and the loudest voice.

Thats who owned the donkey !