Engineer

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Sep 14, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

why is it when I ask a guy what he does for a living... and they say "Engineer" I picture a choochoo train

and I dont really find that uniform sexy

seems all men do these days is Engineer... and IT... and have no idea what either of those do ..

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Damn skippy, out of the way bitch.

When I was young I wanted to drive trains, but when I realized banditos dont attack them anymore I lost interest, and yes I used to have a hat like that.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wanted to work at McDonalds.

I have well exceeded my childhood expectations.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I wanted to be married to mobster ... or take care of Corey Haim in a wheelchair..

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Is that dude sitting on a hemmoroid pillow?

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What about Corey Haim?

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Would you want to sit on that hard surface all day? I'd have some padding too. Old man butt doesn't have a lot of cushion.

That's ol' Wilford Brimley's cousin. He has dia-beat-us too.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

How can you ride around on a miniature train with a serious face? Thats like having a festiva with rims and a system. It dont fit. Chewbacca, on Endor, Endor is full of ewoks. If it dont fit, you must acquit.

10. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

I like it when a guy says he is an engineer, and it turns out he is stock boy at Big Lots.

11. Dilaudid Daisy

Dilaudid Daisy New Member

there are many types of engineers. most people say engineer to cover up a crappy job. Like bag boys will call himself a packaging engineer.

IT guys are always nerds

12. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

It takes skill to be able to make some of those displays.

I have seen them (firsthand) working long and hard on them.

13. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

the dating website deleted my profile and sent me this message

You have received this email because one or more of our rules have been violated.

1. Harassment - harassing or offending other users will result in your account being deleted

2. Nude/Inappropriate images - if you upload nude or inappropriate images, your account will be deleted

3. Duplicate/Fake Accounts - if you created more than one account for yourself or create a fake account, all of your accounts will be removed from our website

4. SPAM

5. Age - if we have reasons to believe you are under 18 years of age, your account will be deleted.

oh well ... how in hell is telling someone to go fuck their mom in the ass... considered harassment? or it could be the guy that told me his father molested him and he has sexual issues..... then he got dirty talking today and I said "WOW what language... do you suck your father's cock with that mouth?"

Guess I need to stick to picking up guys in titty bars. I think it is the classier thing to do anyway.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  14. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Engineering is one of those degrees that cover a ton of fields. We have about 10 different types of engineers where I work. If you listen to all those commercials on TV engineering and Nursing are the jobs of the future.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Thanks!!!!

:)

16. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

haha true dat

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

IT... That reminds me... I found an ex online last night and he's a total serial killer. I will PM him to you.

18. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Is he like that guy from 'shocker' where he is going to travel along the electrical lines and kill her? That is sooooo mean.

IT guys kick ass, like on that show chuck. Except I dont wear a tie, or black slacks and a white button up short sleeve shirt. I probably look more like one of the maintenance guys out here. Except for the paycheck. They make way more than me annually, but I kick their collective asses hourly, but I am salary, so no OT for me. They work a ton of OT. Screw that I got beers to drink!

19. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

They banned my fun profiles.. that were completely fake.. that sucks. no more Wheelchair Wanda , Tranny Fanny, ... not even Scatty Patty... blaaa. They got so many replies.. it was a great hobby. Guess I will clean my house now . They did keep my real profile and sent me a warning... but boring old fat chick only gets like 5-7 messages a day.. and all boring.

I sent back a message saying I had room mates, and those were their profiles. haha.. can you imagine what a fucked up household that would be. Now that is a sitcom I would watch.

Scatty Patty was my fave... guys would send her pics and ask what she thought... and she would say ... "That looks good.. FOR ME TO POOP ON"

she would also send messages to guys the real me talked to... it was always fun for them tell me what a fucked up site it was... and tell me about scatty patty... they always embellished her a little. And one guy actually wanted to talk to Tranny Fanny... when he sent the real me a message... I called him a fag. But in his defense ... Fanny was hot.. and her pics were of a real girl.

ahhh ... RIP fake personal profile personalities. I will miss you the most Scatty Patty ...

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wonder if you get reported or they have people who go on there and read each profile?