end of the line.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ghostman, Aug 22, 2012.

1. ghostman

ghostman New Member

i av cum to realise the errors of my ways,from now on their will be no more shootings over wich road is who's,no more gang rapes,no more drugs or fake money launderin,no more riots.but in return we want no more police brutality or corruption,i suppose thats too much to ask for the english pig force.fuckin fedz.they need to learn,we only commit crimes because of them.

2. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Good to see your trying to better yourself there Gman .
    I know what its like in those sides , surrounded by drugs ,violence and crime .
    I had a look at hackney news on the web and its full of people getting stabbed and shot ,loads of them.
    I wouldn't like to live there . Fo shizzle !
    But you know , you don't have to be part of it G , history is full of people who have triumphed over adversity , get creative , flip the script , because that shit has a short life expectancy homes .
    Stay positive my cartwheeling friend , we believe in you .
    Word . Peace.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  3. ghostman

ghostman New Member

yeaman safe russian d,i jus gunna chill back relax with a bag of herbs instead enit.its jus the temptation of it all on ya doorstep 24/7.the sinfull things are always pleasurable things,but i suppose the past always cums back to haunt u oneday though,so gta watch wt u do for real

4. Russian Derrick

Yes mate , Carma .

5. ghostman

ghostman New Member

yeaman,i dnt as such see it as karma but pretty much yea.like i dnt believe jus cos i did summin bad summin bad will happen back..it will anyway.its a vivious circle life is,full of ups n downs,,i jus mean it as a way in like if i robbed a dealer an left him alive,he could then see me oneday an shoot me.but no more raping old ladies or stealing kids candy jus stickin to cartwheels an frontflips from nowa on,do a cartwheel up a hill then back flip an land on an eyelid

6. Russian Derrick

Bredrin , llow the darkside , take your peng , put the kettle on , make some tea and play some concious Reggie roots safari , burning speer , proppa stuff man , life is about love .
    Door peep.