Elite Dumbass

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Yummy, Aug 18, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    What is your dysfunction??? You asked him to post that photo of me again and I wasn't supposed to take it as an insult? and then when I say I thought the subject was dropped you want to be a fucking bitch again?

I understand the supposed reasoning behind asking him to edit his post, but you didn't have to drag me back in it because he is an asshole.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look i really couldn't give a fuck what he posts instead if he chooses to edit,he could post:
    my ass...
    your face...
    ...who really cares?I just don't want to have to wait so long for he thread to load and was just making it seem more of an enticing request to him than if i just said 'even though you did those posts to annoy Yummy,could you remove them please?'
    And whether we continue to argue or not,my view remains the same...that you are a stupid,jealous bitch and you stink.

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    You asked him to post that photo of me again and I wasn't supposed to take it as an insult.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    'pictures of fresh,creamy turds or something?'
    I think it's obvious that i just wanted the posts changed,and added a subtle, humorous touch.Obviously you expect me to tiptoe round you from now...because you launched a bitchy attack on me-and lost...get to fĂșck!

[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I think it's obvious that i just wanted the posts changed,and added a subtle, humorous touch.Obviously you expect me to tiptoe round you from now...because you launched a bitchy attack on me-and lost...get to fĂșck!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it wasn't subtle...your senses are obviously dulled. I don't want you to tip toe around me but don't try and drag me into your BS. I didn't see "stupid bitch" as a term of endearment, stupid whore.

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

it wasn't subtle...your senses are obviously dulled. I don't want you to tip toe around me but don't try and drag me into your BS. I didn't see "stupid bitch" as a term of endearment, stupid whore.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant it was subtle humour-not subtle fullstop.You don't want me to tiptoe around you,and yet I just made a genuine request to 1337 with a tenuous reference to you,and you come clumping back still desperately hoping to win some kind of point in all of this,and claiming i'm 'dragging you into bullshit?
    Of course 'stupid bitch' is not a term of endearment...you won't be getting any of them from me,that's for sure!And 'stupid whore'?I seem to recall having just spent the past few days obliterrating your arguement for calling me that,and yet you in full knowledge of having lost your arguement still choose to call me it...just more indication you never cared whether it was based in fact or not...call me what you like,you just keep making yourself look more and more like a jealous,embittered bitch as time goes on...

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I meant it was subtle humour-not subtle fullstop.You don't want me to tiptoe around you,and yet I just made a genuine request to 1337 with a tenuous reference to you,and you come clumping back still desperately hoping to win some kind of point in all of this,and claiming i'm 'dragging you into bullshit?
    Of course 'stupid bitch' is not a term of endearment...you won't be getting any of them from me,that's for sure!And 'stupid whore'?I seem to recall having just spent the past few days obliterrating your arguement for calling me that,and yet you in full knowledge of having lost your arguement still choose to call me it...just more indication you never cared whether it was based in fact or not...call me what you like,you just keep making yourself look more and more like a jealous,embittered bitch as time goes on...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had droppped it, and you stating that by me responding to you slamming me again I am making myself look imbittered...smacks of

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> So it's a catch 22 situation...anyone that starts to get the better of the assholes who use that smug mantra are instantly declared the 'loser' for responding.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So if I respond to you I look like a loser but you continuing to make snide remarks about me doesn't, uh huh, very logical

And when did you discredit the statement you are a whore??? by claiming you aren't one...oh well, that must be the truth

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I had droppped it, and you stating that by me responding to you slamming me again I am making myself look imbittered...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    So THIS is 'slamming you again'?...
    Hey,1337..do you see those 2 long ass posts you did...could you do me a favour and edit them to pictures of fresh,creamy turds or something? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And when did you discredit the statement you are a whore??? by claiming you aren't one...oh well, that must be the truth <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This is the internet,so i can't prove i'm not a 'whore'
    ,just like you can't prove you're not a sad,self loathing prostitute,but i did dismantle your reasoning for me being a whore.You seem to be obsessed with trying to label me as such...why?Is that what you call all popular and/or attractive women...'stupid whores'...smacks of bitterness if you ask me!

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

You seem to be obsessed with trying to label me as such...why?Is that what you call all popular and/or attractive women...'stupid whores'...smacks of bitterness if you ask me!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used information that you provided on a public forum to your acting like a whore as an excuse for labeling you a whore...excuse me, you just have acted like a whore...I am sure it was a social experiment not a sign of low self asteem or low morals

And I find it amusing that you are labeling yourself as attractive or popular.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    When have I ever given you the impression that I am sad or self loathing? I am very comfortable with myself and my life, if it makes you uncomfortable that someone who is overweight could still be a happy person, I apologize. And as for the prostitute thing...I have said before I am unemployed therefor I obviously am not a working prostitute. You also keep throwing it up that you have been in a relationship for soooo long you can't be a whore, well I have been with the same man for 3 years (so not having sex with other men would really cut into my prostitution business).

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Thanks 1337!!!

Round and round and round...i'm just going to answer most of that with copy pastes seeing as you're just twisting the same points back on themselves a lot of the time...
    I used information that you provided on a public forum to your acting like a whore as an excuse for labeling you a whore...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...yes,but even though your reasoning fell flat after me further explaining (see below),you continue to try and make your shit stick any way you can.

...at best you have crucial details missing which completely changes the context and tone (your views based on a tiny piece of information you have gleaned about the -unusual- circumstances of me and Pimp's 1 1/2 year relationship)...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    And 'first day we met'?Get it right you stupid bitch-second day...or (roughly) the 60th day of us feeling pretty sure we wanted to go out with each other*-sure enough not to be interested in fucking anyone else.So,sorry to shatter your illusion,but the 'other dozen guys i fucked that week' don't,in fact,exist.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *and 5th month of us spending intense amounts of time getting to know each other...

And I find it amusing that you are labeling yourself as attractive or popular.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Why?It's a simple statement of fact.Sorry if you don't want to face it,would you prefer if i lied?I could provide evidence for you if you have trouble comprehending what must seem an alien concept for you if your fate and appearance here is anything to go by!

When have I ever given you the impression that I am sad or self loathing? I am very comfortable with myself and my life, if it makes you uncomfortable that someone who is overweight could still be a happy person, I apologize. And as for the prostitute thing...I have said before I am unemployed therefor I obviously am not a working prostitute.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The point i made to which you're responding there is this one:

This is the internet,so i can't prove i'm not a 'whore'
    ,just like you can't prove you're not a sad,self loathing prostitute,but i did dismantle your reasoning for me being a whore.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...which was simpley to illustrate a point in response to this post of yours:

And when did you discredit the statement you are a whore??? by claiming you aren't one...oh well, that must be the truth .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And so,my answer to this:

When have I ever given you the impression that I am sad or self loathing? I am very comfortable with myself and my life, if it makes you uncomfortable that someone who is overweight could still be a happy person, I apologize. And as for the prostitute thing...I have said before I am unemployed therefor I obviously am not a working prostitute.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is...

And when did you discredit the statement you are a whore*??? by claiming you aren't one...oh well, that must be the truth .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*but substitute 'whore' with sad,self loathing prostitute.

You also keep throwing it up that you have been in a relationship for soooo long you can't be a whore, well I have been with the same man for 3 years* (so not having sex with other men would really cut into my prostitution business).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'...keep throwing it up'? Your exaggerations seem to get wilder the more desperate you become.I have told you how long we've been together once:
    "me and Pimp's 1 1/2 year relationship"
    And I never said it was 'soooo long'...that's you twisting/adlibbing things again.I was just pointing out that it isn't just a 'fleeting attraction'.And the relationship i had before Pimp was longer than 3 years.In fact,when reading that,i felt as if you were perhaps revealing something about yourselfin that post...

...*Maybe* you are an 'out of work'/ex whore...and *maybe* you are trying to convince yourself (through disgust and self loathing) that because you are in a three year relationship ('soooo long') you can't possibley (still) be a whore.
    [Disco]'Cos you are the cock slug,cock slug...ooooh yeah..baybee..cock slug cock slug'[/disco]

...just a little hypothesis...don't get yourself overly worked up over it now!

[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I keep bringing up the same points???

You are right, Nursey. Drugs are good for you and you are not a whore. I am fat and therefor must not have any redeming qualities as a human. I would kill myself but don't want to be a bother to the guys at the morgue.

Fini.

10. 1337

1337 New Member

No prob Nussey.
    Not stop fighting, Nussey=winner
    Nursey > Yummy.

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I keep bringing up the same points??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well would you look at this!? Now we have progress!

You are right, Nursey. Drugs are good for you and you are not a whore.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hmmmm-nnno...I did not say that 'drugs are good for you',i just said that it wasn't an aforementioned conclusion as you ill informedly suggested (in fact there was lots of strong evidence to the contrary ) that hash kills brain cells.
    But on the second point,you are correct,I am not...a whore.
    I am fat and therefor must not have any redeming qualities as a human. I would kill myself but don't want to be a bother to the guys at the morgue.

Fini.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Plenty of fat/ugly people have redeeming qualities,and are positive about themselves as a result...they don't see themselves as different,and once the initial surface physical difference becomes familiar to people,either does anyone else.If the person that's fat goes around with a big chip in their shoulder attempting to blacken other people because they feel bad about themselves,then they will be seen as different,they'll be seen as people whose psychosis prevents them having good relations before they've even given it a chance.And so,they end up creating unecessary problems for themselves,most likely attributing the retalliations to their hostility not to their unpleasant approach to people,but to the thing that starts it all off...their lack of self worth...then going on to feel sorry for themselves and blaming the shit they get on their appearance.But if you do decide to kill yourself...thanks (in advance).

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

And despite me not responding (due to it being swiftly and smoothly dealt with by Antichrist Lomotil)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaaaw, shuckins...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    But she already said she wasn't rich...

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

So last night we were talking about what to do for dinner. I said, "How about chicken and baked beans?"

She said,"No."

I said, "How about turkey and mashed potatoes?"

She said,"No."

Then she said, "How about baked beans and mashed potatoes?"

I said, "No, that's too many beans."

She said,"What?"

I said, "Potatoes are giant beans," and for a second, just a second, she believed me.

It made my week.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you had chicken and turkey then?

15. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I made Honey-Dijon Chicken ala MSF with butter and herb mashed potatoes.

Chicken Recipe (My very own ):

Pour one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and one teaspoon of butter into a skillet with one very small sweet onion, finely chopped.

Heat until the butter melts. Cook two boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the skillet until white all the way through. Sprinkle with garlic powder, rosemary, pepper and salt (if your taste requires).

Heat 2 heaping tablespoons Whipped Cream Cheese and 2 heaping tablespoons honey-dijon mustard. Melt and mix.

Pour honey-mustard sauce over chicken, serve.

Potato Recipe:

Boil 2 cups of water. Add 1 packet "Idahoan" brand butter and herb mashed potato mix. Stir and serve.

16. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

oh, and let me add...

Ghaaaaaaahhhhhhh (< drooling noise).

Sweet, sweet can....

[ August 22, 2002: Message edited by: Minister Saint-Fond ]

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ain't it just

18. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

darn it. I have tried twice to get a hot-linkable homer simpson drooling picture next to the butt pic. It just won't work! Fewer and fewer people permit linking these days.

19. spades

spades New Member

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    darn it. I have tried twice to get a hot-linkable homer simpson drooling picture next to the butt pic. It just won't work! Fewer and fewer people permit linking these days. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why didn't you save it and use the fugly uploader?