Economic war on America by our own elected officials

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Here this spells it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-w-8fXzwQE&feature=player_embedded

Carter was just stupid. This guy in charge is worse than stupid he is intentionally ruining the country. I know a lot of stupid asses don't believe it. When I say a lot I do mean like 50% of the country. Sure they bitched about Bush's budget that was less then one eighth of Obama's and preached about ruin and destruction. They were sheeple then towing the Liberal line and they are good obedient little sheeple now also.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

3. Salamander

Salamander New Member

You can't keep leaning on the middle class to pay for stuff. It's just bad math. His little 'if you make over 250k a year' speach pissed me off too. While it is a good living it is a good long way from being wealthy. There will no longer be a middle class (what little we have left now).

While I am no longer a member of the partaking crowd, if you legalized Marijuana (which 20 million Americans smoke daily) and tax it, you'd have funding for everything you could possibly want to do. It is no worse for you than alcohol, the majority of deaths from it are related to the dealers.

That and the consumption tax. Get all them illegals on the payroll and see how quick the tax base comes up. Stupid Liberals.

4. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

All politicians are the same: useless.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

They make great boat anchors, with the right kind of shoes...

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I do not know if you all look at the employments numbers but the MSM was touting numbers where more jobs were lost than gained yet unemployment supposedly went down last quarter? The true fact of the matter is the situation is getting worse and with more people unemployed that means less tax revenue. Now we have inflation all over the place but the numbers are being cooked on that also. Buy a half gallon of ice cream lately? I doubt it portions are getting smaller. Go ahead pick up that box of frozen fish fillets at the store and shake it. :rolleyes:

Buy a gallon of milk or a pound of steak lately. Oh so now its quite obvious isn't it?

URL

Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment Up to 10.0% in Mid-February

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011