Eagle Eye

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by phatboy, Jan 14, 2009.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I watched this last night, thanks to Netflix, and I think they should have named it 'Brown Eye' cause it was a turd. Maybe it was believable to the computer retarded, but a lot of the 'stuff' was so far fetched I laughed. My wife got mad cause I kept laughing and saying, "Oh yea, that could happen"....

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Was Will Smith in it?

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

No it was that dude shia, or whatever, the guy who has been in like 50 movies in the last 3 months.

4. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

I hate that guy. Wonder what Spielberg sees in him.

5. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

we had a dog named shia. it slept in tommehs bed and tommeh slept on the flore. then one day it left fore holleywood...

6. Fernando

Fernando Member

I think I could reccomend a lot of good movies to you seeing as you guys constantly post about seeing shit movies.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

With netflix I just put stuff in the queue. I still think my one of my favorite movies is "Equilibrium". If you havent seen it Nando, you should pick it up.

Other than that all my favorites are old.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Netflix has a lot of shit you can watch instantly. I don't know why Blockbuster even exists anymore. Netflix is so much better.

9. Fernando

Fernando Member

Equilibrium is allright, kind of a Matrix re do until I learned it was made before it.

10. GAS

GAS New Member

Someone told me that everything ends up being computer generated or done in a computer or whatever, that alone made me not want to see it.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think most movies are like that. What happened to building sets? I guess its cheaper to just CGI it, even if it looks like a cartoon.