Drink Off!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, Jul 25, 2003.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Here is the second of those three PIELS 40 ounces...

Fuck you all. Everyfucking one of you. I am drunk. Fuck you.

2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Fuck you 1st Ulfie old boy....

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Everyone just has to take my word for it; that was three of the three 40 oz. of PIELS I just finished.............
    And, as a final exhibit, you can see at the top:

1. A Kriegsmarine Battle Flag
    2. The second down is a Totenkopf SS flag
    3. The third down is a Blut Standarte Party Flag.

And, in four hours, that was 184 ounces of beer, varying from 5% to 9%.

Hoofuckinghray....

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Well get eating some chicken nuggets then...

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Here... Howsabout an old US Sniper bag?

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

It was a bit wierd, actually. When I woke up the next morning, after sleeping from about 9 PM until 6 AM this morning, I didn't actually have a headache. However, if you know that "poisoned" feeling your whole body gets that is usually associated with the headache....that was still there.

Overall, though, I think it actually did my system a little good. I feel pretty rejuvenated now.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I get that feeling quite often. Every afternoon, in fact.

8. the_real_guyverjedi

the_real_guyverjedi New Member

humm lots of beer eh n1. most ive drunk ever was 7 1/2 3 litre bottles of cider tastes like shit but is best for getting pissed easily for the poor man. humm whats with all the natsi memerabilia? getting worried gonna go chip off and get me sen drunk!!

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guy J:
    humm lots of beer eh n1. most ive drunk ever was 7 1/2 3 litre bottles of cider tastes like shit but is best for getting pissed easily for the poor man. humm whats with all the natsi memerabilia? getting worried gonna go chip off and get me sen drunk!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

anyone else smell post-pubesent rambleings?

10. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

i guess being from england is no guarantee that proper english will be used hey there Guy J

11. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

did i say post? i ment pre

12. the_real_guyverjedi

Huumm this would be the point at which a normal cunt of a person would retaliate, but im british and wont lower myself to such a level. As for pubic hairs i got pleanty if ya want ill send you some just give us your home address if you have one. if you want to make yourself feel realy big why not highlight what i have said with a witty repli it will be good for a laugh wont it .

13. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

*feeling really big....*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guy J:
    Huumm this would be the point at which a normal cunt of a person would retaliate, but im british and wont lower myself to such a level. As for pubic hairs i got pleanty if ya want ill send you some just give us your home address if you have one. if you want to make yourself feel realy big why not highlight what i have said with a witty repli it will be good for a laugh wont it .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ur british? is that real british or psudo imigrant cocksmear british? why just let me share the joy of your new sprouting bush? why not take/post pics so we can all have a laugh? as for the witty reply... im not capable, i used all of todays mental allowance doing something bad....

14. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Getting pissed tonight

15. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Getting pissed tonight <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u guessed i am armed with a webcam... msg us to laff at my drunken antics

16. the_real_guyverjedi

something bad eh good 4 u. As for pics i wont give you the joy of seeing them. if you want to have a go at someone why not say it to someone in the street im sure youll get more of a rise coz you wont get it from me. Have a nice day .

17. unlimited-time

something bad eh good 4 u. As for pics i wont give you the joy of seeing them. if you want to have a go at someone why not say it to someone in the street im sure youll get more of a rise coz you wont get it from me. Have a nice day .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh fuck off you boring dullard.

18. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

something bad eh good 4 u. As for pics i wont give you the joy of seeing them. if you want to have a go at someone why not say it to someone in the street im sure youll get more of a rise coz you wont get it from me. Have a nice day .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shudnt u be at http://www.crosswalk.com/ ?

19. the_real_guyverjedi

so your actually encorageing a come back is that waht you get off on?? well sorry to ruin your day. Are you like this all the time you must be a real charmer with the ladys. As for your attitude i surgest you seek help. now say something realy insulting to finish this off i wont be back.

20. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    shudnt u be at http://www.crosswalk.com/ ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy clappy people.