dont read, unless likes large steel fans.

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Johnny_Deg, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Johnny_Deg

Johnny_Deg New Member

me complaint: dat i need real proffesional help, an not gettin any. anyone care to be a free physiciatrist for me?

me request: gimme a free physicaiatrist now.

me suggestion: That nobody reads this, and just calls me a friking cockblocker.

me idea: that large industrial steel fans get installed near me house.

2. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

14 year olds don't need professional help. The parents are usually the ones who are fucked up. Grim Jesus is a complete fag if it make you feel any better.

3. Johnny_Deg

Johnny_Deg New Member

nah....nope...am pretty sure ever since my whole accident where i was on a bike, and hit byu a car and got major head problems, im pretty sure its me who is the fucked up one.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

too bad that car didn't kill you

5. Johnny_Deg

Johnny_Deg New Member

yeh, i know..it really is too bad isnt it? coz then i could become a fucking evil ghost, and haunt you and make you look a fool, until you die..and then ill get a nice big ghost spear and piece through yo 10metre thick blubber.

So really was too bad, ey?

6. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Why don't you hold this little cocksuckers hand on his walk to death dan. You simple fuck you.

7. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Also this is one of the few times, I belive a child should be kidnapped and have his fingers cut off. For the good of the internet.

8. Johnny_Deg

Johnny_Deg New Member

scumbag dwain is fucking fat bitch, who is coverd with 20metres of fat.

and grim? i truly hope u aint no christian, or all the priests and pope id the world will kill you. twice.