Dog Fight Section

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by TheGrimJesus, Jan 26, 2006.

1. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Man this is great idea, It hit me while I was bored crusing the personals looking at the profiles of the ugly chics and some of the dumb ones.

Then it hit me, remember that movie where the guys had the Dog Fights. They went out and found the ugliest chic they could and brought them to the dance or some shit.

Well how about we have a section like that called Dog Fights, The object is each week or month we find the uglist chic or guy for the girls. We track the convo we have with them in e-mails or chat program the object is to get pics as proof of ugly more revealing are worth more points. The winner is the person who can get them to drive to meet you but you send them to the middle of no where.

I think this would be fun for us sicko's here I know some of you would enjoy this.

2. Ferine

Ferine New Member

I think it would be cruel. But then again, i'm not a sicko like you Grim. You meanass bastard.
    Btw, if you'd like to come visit me, I live at 3555 Mullan Rd
    Missoula, MT 59808.

3. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

And I live at 677 Ann St, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 Australia. Come see me too, Grimmy.

4. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

That made me laugh guys. That was cute me and my wife have been fighting and you 2 actally put a smile on my face thanks.

5. smiles

smiles New Member

OR some SICKOS from here could actually look up your address, find your phone number, and call your wife pretending they're your girlfriend from the race track.... and if we can actually get her to divorce you we get a free FUGLY t-shirt YEAH WHAT A GREAT IDEA.....

6. Ferine

Ferine New Member

Hey i'm game.

7. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

go for it, At least i could sleep.

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

There is a reason the word HYSTERIA is the prefix for HYSTERECTOMY.

I am convinced that God created sex so that men would allow women to live on the same planet with them. Were it not for sex, there would be a bounty.

Barry

9. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

That just gave me the sweetest idea Grim! With any luck there will be some pictures... :wink:

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Females from mexico don't count because you can get any of those with a budwiser tall boy and a long piece of fishing line