Does that head-on stuff work?

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have a headache as usual. One of those pounding pulse in your temples.. did I have a stroke? I think I smell burnt toast headaches. The only pain reliever I can take with Crohn's is tylenol and it works usually, but I am weird about taking it very much. Feel like it will eat the inside of my stomach out and I will end up with gastritis again and I don't ever want that again. Anyone ever try that head-on shit? I have some vicodin and a tramadol, but I hate pain pills... they nauseate me and plug me up.

Well, shit. Guess I was wrong. I'm gonna gobble some up. "Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is also a safe medication for your stomach"

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I never tried it, I actually put some in my buggy one time...at the Dollar General store. . but I guess it stayed in the buggy.

we give Tramadol to dogs/cats .. I have taken it.. but I forgot what reaction I had- if it helped or not.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The last time I took it was before I had that partial bowel obstruction and I feel like it might have caused it. Actually I have stayed away from lettuce for that reason too. Paranoia sucks and so does this headache. The tylenol is not touching it. I always get worried that I am having an aneurysm. Maybe I should just take some Phenergan and go to sleep.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I bought some for the wife and neither of us have had any positive results with it, so no, it doesn't work as advertised (for me).

5. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

I mean, you have a fucking saw in your head

6. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

I suffer from severe migranes, I do this. Take a lemon,cut in half and rub it over your forehead, it helps to ease the pain.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What possessed you to think of this?

It went away after I slept.. Headahces are weird like that. It's like when you sleep, your brain reboots itself and sometimes it resolves issues.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  8. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Probably better than my having a fucking saw in your head I guess.:biggrin:

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Tell someone on acid that pouring muratic acid on their flesh will cure their acne - and they'll go right along with it, and if you're lucky - they'll acknowledge each layered variation of striated muscle that become visible with each application.

Whether they realize it or not, their attention is turned away from the simple headache.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Salvia extract?

Much like a PC, you have to shut down your operating system daily for ensured system stability. :)

11. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Suck a butt.

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

HEAD ON what do they cllaim the product does

Have you ever noticed that they make absolutely no claim as to specifically what the product does?