Death Threat

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by ucicare, May 1, 2005.

1. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

its a new more accurate oversized thermometer. blurr your eyes, then look again

2. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Oh yeah, I see.

* winces *

Funny. That doesn't feel like a rectal thermometer.

3. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

ahem, geez its OVER SIZED. that way the get more sensors in it and in you. just wait till the vibrating thermometer ring gets you, then it deff wont feel like a thermometer

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

You are both grown up enough to be well aware that i have only your best interests at heart, so enough of that silly wincing and whining! I really thought that after i had taken your sphincters past the 15 cm point, i had a couple of brave warriors on my hands, far too manly to be phased by something as trivial as acute anorectal inflammation or bruised prostate! Now bare teeth, clench buttocks and WALK!

Dr. Roboto, first of all let me commend you on the fascinating choice of subject matter for your investigations! However, due to my hectic schedule ( if you recall, i currently have a 2.68 per day post count to maintain ) i am sorry to inform you that i will have to pass on partcipating in what sounds like a potential Nobel award winning study. So as to avoid impeding the delivery of this vital data to the world's scientific community and thus humanity, i have advertised for a replacement and have now two candidates both eagerly vying for the position...Heather and Deirdre from the local library, whose contact details i will PM to you:

...good luck, Dr. Roboto!