David Carradine died

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by BIGMAMA, Jun 4, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I really liked the Kill Bill movies. Didn't think I would because I hate Tarantino movies... anyway, weird. Maybe he was sick with something and did it to get himself out of his misery. Like I'm about to do with this headache.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

the more I think about it... maybe he was doing the same thing as the INXS guy...

If I were to kill myself.. I would not be naked. and I wouldnt hide in a closet.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Im a puss. I would just take a bunch of pills and drift off all crunked up. Or I'd become the first Southern Baptist Jihadist and suicide bomb a mosque in the U.S.

Or maybe just the pills.

:)

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I would take a bunch of pills and drive my car into a river off of a bridge and on the way down, I would shoot myself in the head. I may fail at a lot of things, but I would not fail at that.

My gay friend called me one day all depressed and crying and saying that he was going to kill himself. Me being the shittiest friend ever and pro-suicide, I asked him how he was going to do it and he was like, "Start my car in the garage and just sit there" And I was like, "Do you know how fucking ugly you look when you die of carbon monoxide poisoning? You are all kinds of red and they can't run enough fluids in you or apply enough makeup to make you look right in your casket. You'll look like hell." And of course, being vain, he decided against it.

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I have not seen the movie... 7 Pounds.. But I would do something similar (I dont how he died) but I would kill myself in an ER after giving my medical history blood type etc.. to a nurse. That way someone could benefit.

I am not a selfish prick like others.

oh and on my way to that ER... I would take out some mofos that really need it... would be great if they were all organ donors and I could bring a load of fresh dead bodies with me as well.

ahhh - so there you have it... my dream suicide.

7. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

I would never commit suicide. I fought for years for my life. Do you have any idea how many times Blair has tried to kill me?

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I got that One Night In Bangkok song in my head.

There are reports that it was foul play and that his hands were tied behind his back.

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

So which way did he finally decide on?

10. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

11. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

http://news.google.com/news?sourcei... asphyxiation&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wn

my guess he was jerkin with his home made cock ring (rope) . Tied his balls/cock up real tight, restricting blood flow, alone with auto asphyxiation, being in his 70s, might have been a little much for him. I think he was juggling to many acts at once, I am sure a dildo was around as well...or he had stink finger.

I also think there may be someone (Thai hooker) that may have been there with him.. she just got her ass outta there.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He had a heart attack. ;)

No, he is still around. Very seldom does someone who say they are going to do it actually do it. I have another friend has that attempted several times. You don't attempt it several times. I'm such a non-sympathetic dick about it. I told him that it would be a really mean thing to do his parents. They do everything for him. He's a spoiled brat.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I can't see someone his age all horny and fucking, but anything is possible. I do think there was a third party involved. Something isn't right and isn't Bangkok a really seedy place?

14. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

well he was in good health.. but I have beat / walked on/ poured hot wax on/ electrified/ kicked in the balls/ out of shape rich 70 year olds as they beat off.. .. I think as men get older, they get immune to regular sex... it requires more and more weirdness to do something for them. This is especially true for men that have had fulfilling sex lives (as I suspect he did) other honest married broke guys that never get any... tend to be more normal.

old famous guys have had it all, seen it all, and need something new to turn them on.

15. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Late last night I could not find the remote, and it was on Cartoon Network. But it was Adult Swim so I was ok... on the 3 shows I watched... Family Guy, Robot Chicken , and something else... all had a part talking,doing,or joking about - jerking while hanging yourself... just found it odd

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Some Thai paper posted his death pics... allegedly.

17. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I saw it...

if it WAS him, someone else was involved... his hands were tired over his head.

18. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

So post the pic

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

20. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

If he were standing, his hands would only be around shoulder level looking at the pic. But the Thai hooker that "beat feet" after he expired is a good guess.