Dan's Ultimate 70's Party!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nauseous, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

not available, not available, not available, not available, not available, not available, not available, not available

Fugly takes down You Tube!

Ok nm they are up now. Funny thing I always thought that was a chick singing for SuperTramp. (the liberal song)

Uncanny resembelance from Dan to the Irishman O'Sullivan. :eek:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You know, I kinda thought that he looked a little like Gilbert too.

I always thought that "Hot Child in the City" was sung by a woman named Nick.

I thought "Jackie Blue" by the Ozark Mountain Daredevils was also sung by a woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5R47TJ0Wek

5. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

Thank you nauseous. I appreciate you keeping me in your thoughts. Really. I could be someone you would like to be close to but I realize you are already married. I could keep you happy but oh well it sdoesn'tmattter. I will listen to these clips and tell you what I think sometime when I am sobered up. Again thanks for your consideration.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You remind me of a guy that I used to work with. You both have the same sense of humor. A lot of people didn't get it.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I don't know maybe it's not the look that makes you picture a star its that star presence.

You know like Elvis had that sort of superstar presence that compels people to make note when you enter or leave the building.