Damn Black Folks

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Falkdoctaspot, May 4, 2005.

1. Falkdoctaspot

Falkdoctaspot New Member

A recently divorced woman was at a bar alone, when she saw a young black man at the other end of the bar.

The woman thought to herself "Hmm... you know, I've heard those rumors about black men, but I've never experienced it firsthand."

After a few more drinks, her curiosity got the best of her and she thought, "Screw it, might as well." So she buys the man a drink and sits down next to him. A few drinks and long conversations later, they end up back at the woman's apartment.

As soon as they get in the door, the woman goes into the bedroom, strips down to her underwear, jumps on the bed, gives her best "come hither" look, and says "Okay you big stallion, come over here and do what you young black men do best.".

..wait for it...

So he beat the shit out of her and took her stereo.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Dimples

Dimples New Member

har-dy-har-har.

3. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

mmmeh.

4. redskin

redskin New Member

HUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM :roll:

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I am an african american and I take offense to that

6. Falkdoctaspot

Falkdoctaspot New Member

Did you take offense before or after you laughed at the joke?

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

not all african american people steal sir

8. Falkdoctaspot

Falkdoctaspot New Member

Okay. Did my joke say anything even close to "all african american people steal"??

Or did it have a humorous punchline about ONE african american person?

It was a joke, stop crying. 'sides, if you look back at the past racist jokes on here, mine was nothing compared to them.

9. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Actually, most of us are black.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

11. mia

mia New Member

Thats probably the only ting you have posted that has brought a slight smile to my lips, give yourself a wee pat on the back :D

12. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

A wee pat? As opposed to a 'shit' pat?

I fucking hate scotch people. Talk english you insipid witch.

13. mia

mia New Member

Uh huh, well you are not about to change peoples opinion of the English then are you?? Shame coz they need all the help they can get, maybe the next genaration, fingers crossed. Ps If you ever get the opportunity to kick me in the cunt as is your desire, just be mindfull that it has teeth. Safety first.

14. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Who gives a fuck about the english? What are you on about woman?

You fancy me don't you?

15. mia

mia New Member

Sweetie I hate to dissapoint you but I only have your pic to go by. Now, without trying to be mean . . . . . this is going to be tricky . . . . . K, your stripey shirt would have been lovely in its day, as would have been the decor in your home. That border would have been the envy of us all in the '80s,( and you hang onto it as I am sure it will be chic again one day), but no I am sorry, much as I think you are a luverly thing, I can honestly say that I would rather sit on the cold pavement knickerless, than sit in your lap.

16. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Can you not recognise tasteless 'Golf Club' decor when you see it? It was my lil' bruvva's birthday party, hence the 1000 yard stare as I was narc'd to the eyeballs...

Fair comment about the shirt though.

I think you'd get more of a reaction from the pavement too be honest as gozz eyed, stretch marked inbreeds don't do it for me.

17. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Now stop beating around the bush, and PM me a pic you flighty bitch...

18. mia

mia New Member

Thought you would disown the decor, but I firmly believe it is your lounge room and nothing you can say will sway me. No stretch marks, my eyes only swirl while looking at my Baz, and although your velvet tongue ( the result of over indulging with your friend Charlie) may be of use in charming the soggy pants of some back street hookers, it will be of no use to you in obtaining any images of me.For I am, you see a princess :wink:

19. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

My Mother is from Scotland...Clan Fraser of Lovat.

20. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

FOCKERRRR!