Cuntystinkspasmisawhore

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Rawr! :twisted:

2. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

:x

Don't look at me in that tone of voice!

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Oh good. The silly, seething pseudettes have had a chance to get all that pent-up frustration and angst out into the open. It does no good all bottled up now, does it? I mean, who knew for example, that Dwaine's 'alpha female' comment (which i responded to with a pinch of salt and then swiftly moved on from) was being taken so seriously and to heart by those poor, simple, pin-heads who must crave such attention, Reizvolles!? You see, if i clung to such comments the way you apparently do, i'd be encumbered with a greatly oversized head to negotiate around the forum! But if you want to carry it around for me (as you have for over a week now), then who am i to reject such devotion?

Now, just a couple of small points...

Well that might even seem convincing if it weren't for the fact that I remember quite clearly rejecting the worshipful advances of one particularly sucky little sycophant in her shameless efforts to hitch a lift around the forum buried deep in my tight, buttockial crevice! And a quick search reveals the culprit to be none other than...you guessed it! Our embittered little whorum fuck-bunny. And she's not the only one to have been chastised for sacrifcing their dignity to me. Ask Barry.

Sam, as ever, would like to dish it but not receive it, which isn't too surprising for a "domineering jewish mother" type.
    I mean, i thought my bitchy little 'tit-for-tat' comment might provoke a ":roll:" at most, as the post of hers ("You're right. For once.") which spurred it did in me. How naive of me to underestimate the full extent of her obsessional hatred. You'd think that i'd really managed to get under her skin, or something!? Or that i was a thorn in her side that just could not be extracted. Or a...wound that just wouldn't heal. Or something.

Now i'll just leave you girls to concrete the fine details as regards your mutual-usage / power-sharing arrangement. Though i should point out, it's taken some time and quite a number of beatings, but i appear to have finally taught Reiz to have at least a little more dignity than when she first appeared back in the forum. Therefore, despite her unchallenged role as primary forum prostitute, Sam may even need to, from time to time, reciprocate some of the eager suckee-suckee Reiz is whoring.:wink:

4. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

God I love when you spend so much time and effort in researching and creating a rebuttal post for me, Nursey. That shows devotion.

I love you too, by the way. Kiss kiss.

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

It may be a rebuttal of you and the arse whose crack you found a home in, but the post is primarily for the entertainment of myself and the rest of the forum. Unless of course, you like laughing at yourself too, then by all means - enjoy it.

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

You are confusing "sacrificing your dignity" with "condescending arrogance."

I play you like a piano Nursey, and you LIKE it.

(taps middle C repeatedly, up tempo.)

See what I mean?

Barry

7. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I just enjoy getting your hackles up, sweet Nursey. It's a most enjoyable game.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well no, actually. 'Condescending arrogance' is what the rest of your post consists of. 'Sacrificing your dignity' is crawling around adoringly "worshipping at the feet", like you were doing in several posts including the one i linked to. I suppose you could blame your swinging from one extreme to another on your 'chemical imbalance' or something.:roll:

Wellll, you must be right, because that's what they all say, Shitehole, dearest. :p

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

"or something" = boredom

You can't fool me. I bet that you are really a sweety in real life.

Barry

10. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I bet she's a real pussy cat too. Most of the times her post are just the rantings and crying outs of a poor, lonely, misurable woman.

We accept you, Nursey. We even love you.

11. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Miserable. That's what I get for typing too fast while trying to do work.

12. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Actually, I'm pretty sure she's an insecure, powerless victim who's been traumatized in a myriad of ways and this is her only outlet: cutting others down and asserting her "will"upon all that don't , uh, suck her ....toes.

*shrugs*

13. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Jinx! Minx!

as far as "loving" Nursey--let's not get carried away.

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Actually, i moan at Pimp if i'm feeling shit. I post here when i'm feeling good.

Hmm. I seem to remember you telling us about ending up homeless on the streets as a teenager, and that coupled with your aggressiveness and stunted emotional developement, i suspect there's a good chance you were sexually abused. And considering it's you who seems to desire power over others, and me who rejects the foot (eg.Barry) or ass (eg.Reiz) sucking when it's offered, i wonder how much of your statement actually reveals truths about you.

But anyway, who cares? All this is just to detract from the main point which i meticulously outlined on the previous page in response to the hour after hour of moronic crap the 'Whores2 Reiz-Sam o' war' spent it's evening posting about me, which is that Sam-Volles is full of shit. I know it, she knows it. Case closed.

15. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

What is your silly little brainless idea that I kiss/suck your ass, Nursey? I'll leave that to your pimp that you moan at when "feeling shit".

Stop bringing up sarcastic remarks, and claiming I was being serious.

You're as bad as Jeff thinking I was being racist in one of my posts, which was in fact extreme sarcasm in regards to the company "niggerfreehosting.com", who claimed they had no "niggers" answering their customer service phones.

It, like your reference to a post where I claimed I missed you, was taken out of context and distorted. I miss you like I miss a burning rash on my ass.

16. dingleberry

dingleberry New Member

You ever find out what that rash was from?

17. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Hmm. I seem to remember you telling us about ending up homeless on the streets as a teenager, and that coupled with your aggressiveness and stunted emotional developement, i suspect there's a good chance you were sexually abused. And considering it's you who seems to desire power over others, and me who rejects the foot (eg.Barry) or ass (eg.Reiz) sucking when it's offered, i wonder how much of your statement actually reveals truths about you.
    .[/quote]

What's even MORE interesting to me, NURSEY, is that I merely stated that you we're probably victimized in a myriad of ways: NOWHERE did I say anything about "Sexual"...I mean...my gawd, talk about reading into something :idea: and then falsely claiming It must be my truth: that's just moronic and a really nifty way of attempting to turn the tables in order to appear more "clever"; you're a fucking joke and the only one who DOES care is that fucking pathetic Hermaphrodite, Pimp.

Why don't you two sods ride off in the sunset and DO something with yourselves? Instead of trying to sway An American forum on how horrible America is, and trying to shop your 3rd rate Lovey-dovey messages about, go do something constructive such as build bombs...or...whatever it is you fucking weirdos do in your "off" hours.
    [/b]

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Ho hum...

19. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dear Nursey,

I have NEVER offered to suck your toes.

The only reason that I bowed at your feet was to look up your skirt.

Even that act was not voyueristic. I just wanted to confirm your gender.

Your underwear was so dirty I couldn't tell for sure, but I suspect that you are a Tranny. Oh, and you need to wax.

Barry

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yes, 'blah blah etc'...getting a little desperate there, Bladdery? It's ok, i know...if i'd responded to your soft, warm, 'sexless' embrace in private messages i could have avoided this, the equivalent of finding you pissing in the corner of my room for attention. But just to play along with your impotent attempt at humour, i'll repost the 'Nursey-PVC-'tranny' series' for you to publically ridicule ("Blah blah etc") whilst you...privately...offer to do small chores around my house and collect my groceries. Metaphorically, of course.

And speaking of overgrown bushes, once you've 'unloaded my shopping' you can make yourself useful by going and doing some 'gardening' for me.:idea: