CREEPy DUDE!!!

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by DDDouble, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

That's what the indicted nazi war criminals from WW2 want to know.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Because Dick Trickle, it's awar aganst "muslims" not terroism.. Thats a loosly vailed guies the (sic) goverment, controls the beer swillinn', country music listing, lower denominator of the United States..

you damn chalkcasiuns gotta have everything explained to you

3. smiles

smiles New Member

actually dwaine China has official overtaken the US as the largest consumer of beer in the world. instead of fighting the stereotypical terrorist muslim, we should turn our attention towards a new... and much more imminent threat... the chinese drunk driver

4. lucyharper

lucyharper Guest

In your opinion. However, I don't share your opinion. If all terrorist "looked" like Timothy McVeigh, I would still have the same opinion. It appears to me that people like "you" who stereotype those who are not exactly as yourself, as "beer swillinn', country music listing, lower denominator of the United States.. , are the problem. You think that all the "little people" should live their meaningless, disgusting, unremarkable lives in one class, while the "elitists'" such as yourself, pass judgement on us. You like making the rules, but you absolutely won't live by them. Ted Kennedy already has that job, and he's not giving it up.

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Dwaine is a neo-con?

7. lucyharper

lucyharper Guest

He is, isn't he? :lol:

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

What are you giggling about you filthy old sow? If he is, then shouldn't you be down on your knees where you can eagerly guzzle the shit as it emerges from his ass? :roll:

9. lucyharper

lucyharper Guest

Not very nice, are you?

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

That was a little below the belt, Lucy. How could you?

11. lucyharper

lucyharper Guest

I can be mean, too. Ha! :(