CREEPy DUDE!!!

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by DDDouble, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Ok. What apology? Anyway, nevermind that...who is going to break it to Whipone that the larva of his life has a large, hairy black cock?

2. lucyharper

lucyharper Guest

Are we changing the subject again? (I hope) And thanks again. :oops:

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Relax, Lucy. I'm sure he'll grow very fond of it once he gets over the initial shock.

What other pets do you have under your frock?

4. lucyharper

lucyharper Guest

Yes, I'm sure he's a very resolute young man. I,m a little busy at the moment, however, I shall return to respond to the rest of your comment... sweety. :wink:

5. dingleberry

dingleberry New Member

Anyone else notice lucy's face kind of looks like a man's? Plus those are definately man boobs. Im gonna have to say your kind of like mr. garrison, just jealous of other women and their natural equipment. Too bad you'll never bear children, oh, my mistake that would be a blessing for all of mankind. One things for sure you definately talk like a bitch, hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

6. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

He has a black hen under his frock?

Don't mean to nit-pick but that's a hen, not a rooster. Her wattles and comb are too small, and she has no sickles.

Here is a nice black cock:

7. dingleberry

dingleberry New Member

nit-picker!

8. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Well, I know how Nursey likes to aways be right. Just wanted to make sure she stays right.

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yes, thankyou Reizvolles. I knew you'd come in useful for something. Well done! :x

(Mental note: Never take Reizvolles on where computers or farm animals are concerned. She will fuck you over.)

10. lucyharper

lucyharper Guest

Ah, dingleberry. Well, enough said.

11. lucyharper

lucyharper Guest

Thanks Nursey, for throwing in that "large" part. Your mind is in the right place, even though sometimes your heart isn't. You are truly wonderful.

12. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

What can I say? I grew up on a farm, and I love chickens. Pitty I can't keep chickens in the city, though.

13. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Just a moot point, but why do I get the feeling that Lucy is a retired Navy Admiral or something similar?

14. dingleberry

dingleberry New Member

luke whatever your name is...im sorry you exist

15. Ferine

Ferine New Member

Well, one thing can be said for Lucy, her lipstick matches her nipples quite well. How very chic.

16. lucyharper

lucyharper Guest

Ah, dingleberry. Well, enough said.

17. lucyharper

lucyharper Guest

Ferine. That's a very pretty name. You are probably the prettiest girl in all of MD. :D

18. lucyharper

lucyharper Guest

Good morning, Nursey, fairest of the fair! I will not be able to be with you today. I will be preoccupied with matters of great importance. I shall dwell on your wonderful body in my mind throughout the day. :D

19. lucyharper

lucyharper Guest

Hi Reiz! :)

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Another shining example of why america is hated all over the world.. ugh *feels queasy*

Seriously, I want a passport, I want to leave... fuck this place..