crack addicted old ladies!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ghostman, Aug 24, 2012.

1. ghostman

ghostman New Member

this is becoming a huge problem on the estates,old ladies addicted to crack.its a nuicance,a disaster.drug dealers are purposley forcing old ladies to smoke a crack pipe in order to hook em on it so they can make money of off the.appauling isnt it? or maybe it could be a good thing.it could stop children from taking it an the elderly are much more likely to die first unless shot or stabbed to an untimely death.just this morning i saw a 98 year old women outside tesco smoking crack with a strongbow super cider in hand.she then proceeded to beat up a kid for his dinner money outside a school.police were called but she called her olde crack smoking friends to start an o.a.p riot at the school.children were terrified cartwheeling from the scene of the crime.one old lady even sold her wig an teeth to pay off crack debts she had accumalated.this is gettin out of proportion an we need nato based army troops to deal with the matter! DEAL WITH THE MATTER! DEAL WITH IT PROPER!! shoot them on site,put them in jail,we need rid of these hooligan old ladies they are ruining the economy.

2. ghostman

ghostman New Member

theirs an angry mob of crack ed old ladies gathering up a ladder to my flat window! wot shall i do? push the ladder down an go on da run to iceland?

3. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Dive into the crowd and fuck as many as you can before they kill you GooGobbler.
    poser.

4. ghostman

ghostman New Member

bullcow man i wud slap u silly if i ever seen u!!