Couping with loss

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by ucicare, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Yes and No, depends if they smoked a bowl and suddenly all the colours started bleeding and the leaves... just awesome man.

Nah, I think its more like they respond to threats, so yes, they can be calm if there are no threats and this varies the colour.

2. Bear Bryant

Bear Bryant Guest

I am not surprised that you knew that.

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Duuude, what if what you see as orange is what I see as blue, man? What about that? Would my chameleon know, man?

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Jesus... That's the first thing I thought of when he posted that...

Damn you for remembering! :mad:

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

As far as your thread is concerned, however... A typical 'Fugly' response from me would include a picture with a caption:

Drink me.

But, an honest response would have me cite my reclusiveness, and my initial rejection of any attempt to feel better. Following that, I would not be able to separate myself from my immediate surroundings, of which include, the many pets that I have. When you have another sentient being relying on you as their sole provider of needs, it helps to take your mind off of things that are bothering you (at least, that's how I feel in those situations.) I can only assume that one experiences an even greater degree of that when it's their own offspring, but for me - all I've got are pets. Two cats, one dog, and about 30 fish. They ask for so little, but give so much back in return.

Then, there are other times when I turn my backyard into a shooting range at 4 AM. That helps me cope, too - but pisses the animals off (even my deaf cat, for some reason). I'm sure the neighbors don't like it much either, but they're kind enough to keep their criticism to themselves. :)

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

All classics, I have seen all of those bands live, except for the minutemen

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thats your personal issue, but i have never known you to have good taste in music, or in anything else for that matter. I mean shit Geroge Bush has been caught lying to us, yet you still suckle from his teat.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

But how would you know man? Maybe you see orange as most people see blue all your life and never knew it.

Describe the way the colors make your feel man and I'll see if it matches mine.

If you mix yellow and red do you get orange or green?

10. diogenes

diogenes New Member

IT's been awhile

Just thought I'd pop in, I'm not dead.

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Hi. You're alive.