come on stop playing games and get out of the house for cryin out loud

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Joeslogic, May 12, 2007.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

wild hogs left a big impression huh?

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Nice bike, is a 650 big enough? You sure you didnt want the ZX-14???? :eek:

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I like the Vulcan fatboy better

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You remember what happened to Uncle Joey on one of those things...

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Uncle Joey had a ZX-14

I like the 650 it has plenty of power for me. It's not really a race bike like the 600 the 650 sits more upright. The bike weighs less than 400 pounds. I've only put 40 miles on it so far but it is a blast to ride the last one I had was a 750 NightHawk in 87 and I rode other bikes then such as for instance my friends V-Max my god that was a powerfull bike but I felt a lot more comfortable on the nighthawk. These big sport bikes like the "Busa" have way more power than anyone needs to cruise around and enjoy some wind in your face.

Uncle Joey got a bit more than wind.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

750 is plenty big. I got a lot of friends that think you need a 929RR to have fun on a bike. I am thinking about getting another, but the wife and I are kinda at odds on what to get. She wants me to get a Harley, and for the money I could get two Suzukis and all the CCs I need. Plus I grew up on dirtbikes and 'crotch rockets' so riding a cruiser feels funny to me. Something new to get used to I guess.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Get the Ninja 650r I love it 120 miles now its so damn sweet. It sits more upright then your typical Crotch Rocket. Went riding with a buddy on a harly yesterday. I'd take mine anyday had a blast weaving through the curves.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I all ready have a 6 year old that I cant let watch the X-Games because he thinks back flips on a dirt bike are cool. Plus he tears the mess out of our yard on his XR-50. If I got a street bike he would go batty till he could steal it..... :mad: ;D

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I'm rolling in one of these...

...don't be hatin'

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Is it possible to be 'ridin dirty in a mini van? You want to buy my Prelude? I can put a pair of 10s in the back if you want.....HA HA HA

Maybe after I sell my Accord, again, I would put the money towards a bike.....

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I get a kick out of that van comercial out to make vans cool again like they were in the 70's.

Speeking of hell I always thought it would be cool to have a tricked out 1970 Chevy van. You know thats the one with the flat front and the engine in between the driver and passanger. And have a v8 stuffed in their with fuel injection and velocity stacks and chrome exhaust. of course with the engine showing. And big fat rear tires with that sloped forward stance. Of course you would want it to be a stick and have that 10 foot long chrome gear shift. A bubble window in the rear and those "Hang Ten" Bare feet peddles.

Get a cruiser then Phat and enjoy. Lead by example act responsible and mature and he will to. Don't underestimate the power of persuasion and leading by example.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Are you talking about a 'mystery machine' van? I got a buddy whose dad has one in his yard. Factory 327. I dont get it. ???

14. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

My wife used to drive the van but traded in my Rodeo to get a Yukon while I was overseas (Power of Attorney is a bitch.) I was going to get something for myself but just am complacent. I can take rear seats out and load my gear into easily for drill weekends, though. It just ain't easy pimpin' in a mini-van. But then, pimpin' ain't easy, anyway.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Married man, married man, does everthing that a married man can....

HA HA HA sellout.

My 'mini-van'

In the background is the bar-b-q shack I put out one night when it caught fire deep frying turkeys.....

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Depends how much cocaine you can stack inside that motherfucker...

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So is this what a road trip with The Maj and Dwaine is like????

18. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Yeah, everybody got jokes 'til they want a ride.

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Could do a Ford

Or a Dodge

But I got to stick with the Chevy hell yeah.

This one needs bigger rear tires and dual exhaust running down the sides and pointing out right in front of the rear tires.

One of those things you just do for the fun of it. And have a blast taking it to the tale gate parties at the race track.

20. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You could paint that chevy silver and call it 'preperation H' .....the silver bullet.....

I like the split windshield on the dodge. No blind spots there.... ::)