Call of Duty: World at War

Discussion in 'Games' started by nolo451, Nov 20, 2008.

1. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

Anyone pick it up yet? I finished the storymode relatively fast, but the online nazi zombies co-op play is really addicting. Ive made it to round 20, its so freaking hard as you progress to the 20+ rounds. Anyways, I think its a pretty cool addition to the call of duty games.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im kinda bummed, Tryarch stayed on, but they bumped infinity ward, who MADE modern warfare amazing (including the leveling up RPG element). So its all the old stuff, with stuff stolen from Infinity ward, with the WWII story line AGAIN

3. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

Yeah, at this point, Im just playing the online zombie co-op. Suprisingly, its a lot of fun imo, even though you do the same thing over and over. Got to round 22 last night though, so that was pretty cool.

4. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

Round 26!

5. homer

homer Member

Still playing COD 4 for the second time.Heard the story is pretty quick in World at War.I like the gameplay in the games.Not so much into getting my ass kicked by 12yr olds online.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, FUCK. What's it going to take, WW3 to get you to sport an erection again while playing online??? :p

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

They could do so much more. They could throw it in like a 'time cop' type deal. If they had the balls they could make it a progressive tech game. Go through all the 'great' American wars. Start with the Revolutionary and work up. War of 1812, the Alamo, the French/Indian war, the War against Northern Agression, slide on up to WWI and WWII, Jump into Korea and Vietnam, throw in a couple of 'missions' like capturing Noriega. Then you could go into the first Desert Storm, which would be a bunch of night shit, then hop into the second one, in Ass-Crackistan and Iraq.

Then the end would be a teaser of us going into Russia. Night drop on the Kremlin, maybe the last scene being waking Vladmir Putin with a hand across his mouth and knife to his throat.

That would be hella fun.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Speaking of which... I've been tempted to check out one of those History Channel Civil War games for the 360... any good?

9. Fernando

Fernando Member

No they are not, very bad. I'm thinking of picking up World at War for the Wii, the online is supposed to be excellent.