Bypass Napsters WMA secuirty feature.

Discussion in 'Technology' started by TheGrimJesus, Oct 10, 2005.

1. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

Ever heard of a P2000-T

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Never played space ranger, but I do happen to have an Intellivision I and II, and the voice-synth add-on. Controllers are weak, though.

Got anything older than a Magnavox Odyssey 3000?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not outside of the back-alley abortion clinic...

4. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

Har. . check it

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I had a vic 20, and an oddessy 2, I also had a com 64 with a handset modem 300 baud, with a HUGE dot matrix print out of Annoymus Jones BBS' numbers to call... Remember A Jones Lomo? thats OLD SKEWL

6. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

I am still convinced that Nirvana ripped of one of there tunes from the music in that game.

7. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I swear I hear bits of video game music in music too. Nine Inch Nails and Radiohead just to name two.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you guys ever heard the 8 bit warriors? (or something like that?) they play gameboys, and moog keyboards..

9. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Hey if any one has real interwebbing skills, I can barely type for christs sake, I would love to hear the music from Space Ranger, for commodore amiga, and you will see that I am not crazy, and that there is a good chance that one of the seattle 3 played that game.

Hey Dr.Bungle, there is a bad called remy zero, I hear a lot of sounds on their records that sound like old vids....