Bulldog vs patrol car

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Joeslogic, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

That wasn't a bulldog.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

thats what I was thinking....

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

In America it is common for people to refer to The Americans Pitbull, the Staffordshire terrier, the English Bulldog, the Boxer all as Bulldogs. 90 percent of the population understand this. Then you have that ten percent moron group. There are those others who fancy themselves walking dog encyclopedias. You know they are the ones who never miss an animal planet episode.

By the way in America also some people also refer to a carbonated beverage as a coke even though really they are not registered coca cola trademarked beverage. A little fyi that may come in handy.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

It looks like a bigger deal than it really was I mean if you consider that was a Ford. Their bumpers eventually fall off anyways.

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I've never once heard a pitbull referred to as a bulldog. Although I had a boston terrier once that other (more stupid people) referred to as a pitbull.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok then :biggrin: so there are hundreds of "more stupider" people with enough iq to post videos on YouTube with miss identified members of the canine species. Whod a thunk it? :eek:

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I deal with retards all the time, that argue with me on what a dogs breed is.
    I say " go home and google it "

only black people will write on paperwork "Pitbull or pitt " everyone else will put bull dog, or something else... must be southern thing. and everyone swears I spelled "chihuahua" wrong.. cause they spell it chiwawa.

9. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I have a Butthole Dog (from the Latin: canis anus). It also called a Turdknocker or a little shit.