Bull rings in pussies

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Oct 13, 2007.

?

Bull rings in pussies...

1. Must-have, raunchy accessory for the sexually self-possessed, modern woman.

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Ugly, 'muckle' junk for smeggy sluts, butch femmes and lez-hos.

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Exhibit A.

1. Must-have, raunchy accessory for the sexually self-possessed, modern woman.

OR

2. Ugly, 'muckle' junk for smeggy sluts, butch femmes and lez-hos.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm not into tattoos or piercings anyway. It used to be that tattoos and piercings made people 'individual' but now I think since the majority of people have them, it makes you more 'individual' NOT to have them.

And a ring in your thing is just not a place to put your bling, chickenwing.

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Exactly. As time has gone by, the so called alternative scene has gradually become more and more mainstream, and therefore full of pretty boring, conventional types who go out of their way to be 'different'. Like all the millions of other people being 'different'.

4. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

No badly packed kebab should be without it! I got one for my salmon canyon and unother for me pearltongue.

I pussanaly check Tommeh's dates to make sure that they got at least one and if knot then I offer up one of myne. One little totty left in a hurry twas like she never saw a little smegma in her life!

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Ok, so far that's two against and one quite fervently for! Also, i remember for the first few years after i had my ears pierced, i would periodically get an unpleasant smelling, white substance that i could only really describe as ?lobe smeg that could be squeezed out of the piercing sites. Presumably this is also the case for other piercings?

6. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I don't see why anyone would care unless they desperately wanted to tongue some clit.

Admit it, Nursey, you're hot for me.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't think most people do care until someone starts trying to brag about their piercings and tattoos. I've had to look at people's retarded tattoos and act impressed had a friend go on this website and show me pages and pages until finally I said, "I really don't care about this shit. No offense, but I think it's really boring."

I think people who get their genitals pierced are desperately seeking attention. 'Cause they always want to tell someone about it like it makes them some kind of sexual god.

I think scars are way cooler and there is always a more interesting story to hear than, "See this one is tribal for...."

8. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I have a circumcision scar. Not much story there, though. I don't remember it.

9. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Oh brother. Now if someone posts a picture that has a visible piercing, they're desperately seeking attention? You are a retard. What, are people supposed to take it out before having their picture taken? Having a piercing or a tattoo is no different from wearing earrings or having hair. It's just there.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I have to admit that I do tend to scoff at the stupidity of the idea that being like the other 50 percent means you're showing your individuality. I think arms covered in tattoo is a pre-requisite in Hollywood these days if not at least something to put on your resume.

As for this piercing though I'm on the fence. Will have to re-examine the exhibit.

11. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Where I live it's a non-issue. Most people have tattoos and/or piercings, a few don't, whatever. There's no shock value or attention value to them, it's just a choice of ornamentation like wearing clothes or jewelry.

As for arms covered in tattoos, I think they're attractive if they're nice arms and good tattoos. My husband doesn't have any tattoos, which is fine with me because it seems silly to get them unless you have a design you're really in love with and are sure you want permanently.

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I'll take that in advisement as I research the evidence.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Did I say that? I said people who get their genitals pierced are seeking attention because 9 times of of 10, they have to tell someone about it. They think that because they are 'freaky' enough to pierce their shit, people will think that they will be a freak in the bedroom too.

Now if you post a picture of your genitals, you are seeking attention regardless of what shit you have sticking out of it.

If you post a picture and in it, you can see someone's tattoo or piercing, I don't think you are desperately seeking attention. Unless you have a tongue or belly button ring that you are intentionally trying to show. Then I think, "Wow the 90's... were almost two decades ago."

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Funny that you mention that. Nice arms don't last forever. I see these 20 year olds with the sleaves of tattoos and think. "That's gonna look great when you're 65."

15. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Or you think it's funny and you don't have an inherent sense of modesty.

16. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Yeah, but by the time a guy's 65 he's not likely to be hot anyway, so who cares?

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Honestly though what it’s all going to build up to in 30 more years is. That whole southern and West by god Virginia stigma will be Hollywood and the NW stigma.

I'm not going to give you a hard time though Blue Nursey will do that enough. Five years from now that picture will popup from time to time still.

On top of that I’ll stick to my opinion that all the girls on Fugly should post those clits. So I’m giving you moral support here.

18. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I don't care much... if you right-click on the picture you'll find it's posted on somniphobia anyway.

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well, isn't everybody, Lola? I mean, they *must* be, surely!? How could ANYONE - man, woman or ox resist, you gushing, buffalo-cunted temptress! Especially when you peered out from your avatar pic all snakey eyed, ~lustful~ and mysterious!

Just shut up and vote, you silly lez-ho.

20. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

Good god, you use more adjectives than Tom Robbins. Maybe if your mother hadn't drank so much you'd have turned out OK.